Sign in to follow this  
kw2310

Rolex Warranty Cards

kw2310

Anyone know of anyway to get a custom Rolex Warranty card?

If not custom, what about just a warranty card alone?

DR3M3L

Seriously, your third post is asking for fake warranty cards? You want to sell the watches as gen huh? Fucker.

Mazz

why would you want a warrenty card???

kw2310

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down there tough guy. No I can't sell as a gen because I have something called a family. Losing them would be the worst day of my life. To answer your question (probably not going ti believe me based on your last post coming off as a prick..but hey..fuck it).

I have a gen sub that I cannot find anywhere. Rolex won't provide a replacement. Have ye no faith in humanity?

I for one have 4 gens and over 100 replicas..would never sell any of them regardless.

Before assuming...ask before you use such classes words. Please do me a favor tho, get yourself some knee pads..and then come see me cuz I got something for ya

Seriously, your third post is asking for fake warranty cards? You want to sell the watches as gen huh? Fucker.

DR3M3L

Here we go again! A noob claiming to have so many watches + gens, etc etc. Good luck, you won't last long 'round here!

kw2310

And a 1k post prick pounding his chest like king kong slamming newbies..

There is difference between you and I, your king kong on a replica forum. I'm king kong in life. Did you get those knee pads already?

Here we go again! A noob claiming to have so many watches + gens, etc etc. Good luck, you won't last long 'round here!

BadPickle

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down there tough guy. No I can't sell as a gen because I have something called a family. Losing them would be the worst day of my life. To answer your question (probably not going ti believe me based on your last post coming off as a prick..but hey..fuck it).

I have a gen sub that I cannot find anywhere. Rolex won't provide a replacement. Have ye no faith in humanity?

I for one have 4 gens and over 100 replicas..would never sell any of them regardless.

Before assuming...ask before you use such classes words. Please do me a favor tho, get yourself some knee pads..and then come see me cuz I got something for ya

:lmao: tough guy!! he's met you before jorDan :lmao:

kw2310

I have... reminds me of watching Juice and Manson on Sons of Anarchy

:lmao: tough guy!! he's met you before jorDan :lmao:

greg_r

:lol: this thread has potential.

@kw2310. Just for form's sake I will answer the question. I don't make a habit of that kinda thing, but what the hell... ;)

No mate. The paperwork supplied by the replica makers tends to be very unconvincing - you're not gonna find anything good enough to replace a gen warranty card.

black263

Let me get this right. You have a gen Rolex that has been lost, but you have no proof of purchase. You want to claim back the thousands of pounds you are out of pocket, and you hope to achieve this by submitting fake documents as proof of ownership. And when it comes to light that you are using fake documents to try to claim, and the police are notified of the fraud, pray tell me, what are your plans.

DR3M3L

Put on your glasses mate, 7k+, not just one. :D

There is difference between you and I

Sure is, Me is not looking for stupid warranty cards to pass off reps as gens.

your king kong on a replica forum.

ForumS actually. Also, who said anything about king kong?

King_Kong_Facepalm.jpg

I'm king kong in life.

Are you? Though boy with gen watches here! :woo: I got the right one.....!!!!

Did you get those knee pads already?

Did you, deviant horse choking grinning cretin?

BadPickle

in circumstances such as these, there is only :popcorn:

kw2310

Ah I see the confusion and my apologies for miss quoting my response. I lost the box and warranty card. I have the Rolex..just want a replacement. My apologies.. I just got really excited to reply to knee pads Jordon earlier..guess my finders were moving to fast.

Let me get this right. You have a gen Rolex that has been lost, but you have no proof of purchase. You want to claim back the thousands of pounds you are out of pocket, and you hope to achieve this by submitting fake documents as proof of ownership. And when it comes to light that you are using fake documents to try to claim, and the police are notified of the fraud, pray tell me, what are your plans.

DR3M3L
I just got really excited to reply to knee pads Jordon earlier..

How did you call me? Excuse me? Fecking grumpy jades....... dead body abusing....... schoolyard lurker...!!

black263

Ah I see the confusion and my apologies for miss quoting my response. I lost the box and warranty card. I have the Rolex..just want a replacement. My apologies.. I just got really excited to reply to knee pads Jordon earlier..guess my finders were moving to fast.

Same thing applies. If you try to claim under warranty using a fake warranty card, that's fraud. If you don't intend that, and don't intend selling, why bother looking for fake documents?

BadPickle
I just got really excited to reply to knee pads Jordon earlier..

How did you call me? Excuse me?

jorDan :giggle:

kw2310

KNEE PADS JORDON!!! What's up buddy. .man you were gone a long time. 7k...jesus, you must be THE MAN!!! I need some advice Mr. KNEE Pads..how do I become as awesome as you? I'm guessing become extremely awesome at posting my reps and talking bad ass like a 20 year old? Or is it just blowing at life..or blowing another male who says "pounds"...that's a code word isn't it? Ohhhh Knee Pads Jordon..can we be best friends?? Plllllleaasssere

King_Kong_Facepalm.jpg

I'm king kong in life.

Mazz

jordy???

kw2310

KNEE PADS JORDON!!! What's up buddy. .man you were gone a long time. 7k...jesus, you must be THE MAN!!! I need some advice Mr. KNEE Pads..how do I become as awesome as you? I'm guessing become extremely awesome at posting my reps and talking bad ass like a 20 year old? Or is it just blowing at life..or blowing another male who says "pounds"...that's a code word isn't it? Ohhhh Knee Pads Jordon..can we be best friends?? Plllllleaasssere

King_Kong_Facepalm.jpg

I'm king kong in life.

Pseudonym

If you want my advice OP...

& I'll give you it in a less sceptical & defensive manor...

Is this: find yourself a gen box. Plenty available. Why on Thursday Fellows Auctions have a number for sale; estimate at £80-120. As far as the warranty card goes, if you registered your watch as you should have at purchase like me (assuming you bought it from the AD) your details will be stored on their database or indeed the database of Rolex themselves, telling them - based on the serial number of the watch, who you are & when it was purchased. Perhaps this may assist you in the procurement of a replacement warranty card or indeed replacent proof of purchase.

P.

kw2310

Agreed, I'm loving this forum. Okay I'm hooked. As long as Knee Pads is on this Forum, I'm here to stay!

And thank you for answering my question. That's what I thought and I'm glad you could be helpful.

Hopefully future threads won't be so aggressive and hopefully I can explain myself a little more before a younger, less experienced, hot headed, knee pad wearing douche bag responds with such hilarious verbiage.

Take care

:lol: this thread has potential.

@kw2310. Just for form's sake I will answer the question. I don't make a habit of that kinda thing, but what the hell... ;)

No mate. The paperwork supplied by the replica makers tends to be very unconvincing - you're not gonna find anything good enough to replace a gen warranty card.

DR3M3L

The funniest thing is, you are as stupid as every newbie trying to be "the man", for me it's just a fun way of spending some time on the internet, trolling bitches like you until you make the mistake that will get you gulag'd or banned as every other prick looking for warranty cards to fraud. My life is good, too good actually, took a step back to be a bit less awesome, but for you I had to make the exception! You feel special yet? Don't, as it doesn't make you special at all. You need to learn, read, take all the advise, read again and shut your fucking mouth until you understand what's going on here. You came in as the shouty bitch, the one showing off with your "money", but watch out bud, in the end you're actually on a replica watch board; if you had real money you shouldn't be here whining about a replica warranty card. Seriously, you is a stinky cable laying waste of air running around on a replica watch board throwing insults and playing the "I got money" role. Guess what, stupid, we get those almost daily! You are a financial mess and you know it!

greg_r

Agreed, I'm loving this forum. Okay I'm hooked. As long as Knee Pads is on this Forum, I'm here to stay!

And thank you for answering my question. That's what I thought and I'm glad you could be helpful.

Hopefully future threads won't be so aggressive and hopefully I can explain myself a little more before a younger, less experienced, hot headed, knee pad wearing douche bag responds with such hilarious verbiage.

Take care

:lol:

I think you're gonna fit in real well :D

As Pseudonym mentioned, gen boxes/papers can often be had on the used market (eBay and other places) whether you would consider paying £100-ish worthwhile is another matter, though.

kw2310

That is great advice and will follow up with Rolex USA tomorrow. Hopefully there is something they can provide. I can always have the timepiece appraised as well. I do have the service paperwork from this past Feb. As well.

Take care and thanks for the help.

If you want my advice OP...

& I'll give you it in a less sceptical & defensive manor...

Is this: find yourself a gen box. Plenty available. Why on Thursday Fellows Auctions have a number for sale; estimate at £80-120. As far as the warranty card goes, if you registered your watch as you should have at purchase like me (assuming you bought it from the AD) your details will be stored on their database or indeed the database of Rolex themselves, telling them - based on the serial number of the watch, who you are & when it was purchased. Perhaps this may assist you in the procurement of a replacement warranty card or indeed replacent proof of purchase.

P.

Silverspeed

kw2310 seems like a pretty good judge of character.............. :B):