She can come to my party

Now all of you stop bein nasty to her

Hornet
Maybe this IS the OP?!

KMuTgho.gif

DC

Very unlikely, but you dream on...

Chrisby

Well, I found this thread very interesting....

Yes it was the party lady.

On another note, and sorry for hijacking the OP here. I recently lost my gen Speedy. I have all the original paperwork, box etc... but I'm now looking to sell it.

My question is are any of you good at engraving? I want the gen serial number on my rep Speedy so I can sell it as a gen.

Thanks

:rofl:

Hornet

On another note, and sorry for hijacking the OP here. I recently lost my gen Speedy. I have all the original paperwork, box etc... but I'm now looking to sell it.

My question is are any of you good at engraving? I want the gen serial number on my rep Speedy so I can sell it as a gen.

Thanks

Just write it on with a felt tip pen, no one will ever notice......

Genius

Thanks

Or order one from a TD and just keep rejecting the QCs until the correct serial comes up

Chrisby

Thanks

Thanks

Or order one from a TD and just keep rejecting the QCs until the correct serial comes up

Excellent advice guys.... I'm all over it :D

also, can anyone get me a warranty card for my toaster? I seem to have misplaced that too.

Hornet

Thanks

Thanks

also, can anyone get me a warranty card for my toaster? I seem to have misplaced that too.

Send me the make and model and I'll hand write you one fella.....

Chrisby

Thanks

Thanks

The kindness and generosity on this forum never ceases to amaze me.

PM sent...

:giggle:

Hornet

Thanks

Thanks

PM sent...

Gen toaster warranty has been emailed to you.

Chrisby

Thanks

Thanks

PM sent...

Gen toaster warranty has been emailed to you.

Thanks pal, I currently have my rep toaster listed on flea bay as a gen, thanks to you.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!! :giggle:

JSJ

Can you please tell me which TD stocks the best toaster? I've done a lot of reading and I'm thinking of ordering the V6 noob.

Genius

Can you please tell me which TD stocks the best toaster? I've done a lot of reading and I'm thinking of ordering the V6 noob.

I think the logo is a bit off, they make a very accurate kettle tho...

RichardMiami

How to build a toaster:

933.strip.gif

Hornet

Are you talking about the Morphy Richards 4 slice or the Breville? The Breville V6 hasn't been released yet, something about accuracy of the crumpet settings....

.......the lume on both is poor to be honest.

trailboss99

Are you talking about the Morphy Richards 4 slice or the Breville? The Breville V6 hasn't been released yet, something about accuracy of the crumpet settings....

Noobs! Eeeeeverybody knows that Dualit make the best toaster!

Hornet

Noobs! Eeeeeverybody knows that Dualit make the best toaster!

Wrong, De'Longhi make the best.................

.........but that is gens, what about reps.......

N.Rico

and the 100 Rep pics ? :giggle:

I love this forum !

Chrisby
and the 100 Rep pics ? :giggle:

I love this forum !

Why would anyone want 100 rep toasters?

As for toasters:

De'Longhi are equal to gen. Very expensive, but made from top quality materials.

Dualit are equal to a good quality rep slightly more than a lower priced gen (Seiko...etc)

Murphy Richards / Breville these are your everyday reps mid price, good value for money

Cookworks / Argos / shops own brands, these are your Silix specials. They do a job but eeeeeeveryone knows it's a rep

(Incidentally, I'm with Col... Dualit)

This is what I've learnt from being in the toaster game. Maybe we should sticky this thread for future reference?

JSJ

So will anyone call the Dualit out from across the kitchen?

Do you admit to it being a rep? I'm looking at the rose gold one but I know people will realise I don't have a $35,000 toaster so that puts me off. Maybe I should just pull the trigger on a SS one.

Hornet

I've no idea what you guys are gibbering on about.....

.....I'm talking about 1:1 +AAAAAAAAA reps of gen toasters. Try www.superswisstoasterreps.com, they are a TD on RTG (Replica Toasters Guide).

scorpion

Sooooooooooooooooooo where is the 100 reps and gen Rolex photo?????????????????????????????????????

Oh well i guess its a..........................

2 Caution epic failure.jpg

RichardMiami

How to analyze your Toaster QC pics:

881_1.jpg

Chrisby

How to analyze your Toaster QC pics:

881_1.jpg

On some of the earlier versions (v1 &v2) you could only get 3.30+

onzenuub

Lume pic please

elp

My toast has a stamp of approval from up high ...

jesus-toaster.jpg