Sign in to follow this  
kw2310

Rolex Warranty Cards

black263
In before a andman.ellipsis style ending.

OP, I do have one question for you. Why did you go to a rep forum for this info instead of one of the many gen fora out there including some focused solely on rolex?

Could it possibly be that, as he sais earlier, he's looking for a fake warranty card? Not many of them to be found on the gen sites.

DR3M3L

Joran: time to get a grip. You're leaping to conclusions without sufficient evidence.

Oh, and note that taking that tone with me is unlikely to produce the effect you desire... mmmmkay?

You are right G, not sure though what you mean with "the effect I desire"...? Might be a language barrier but I don't understand or you must have another idea of my desire then I do...? Tone was a bit harsh indeed, didn't mean it that harsh.

So........ we're buddies right? If you say no I will never be able to live with myself! PLEASE GOD..WHY? WHY does Mr. KNEE Pads Jordan hate me? It's because I've bought a bajizzlion watches? Is it because I'm a newbie aka NOOB? I just want to be a cool kid like I was back in Elementary like Jordy!

okay, last one of the night. Thank you everyone..especially 7k. You're my idol;)

You just wait, don't leave yet. We are not done yet.

Gazzla
v6f9tW1.gif

elp

If you want my advice OP...

& I'll give you it in a less sceptical & defensive manor...

Is this: find yourself a gen box. Plenty available. Why on Thursday Fellows Auctions have a number for sale; estimate at £80-120. As far as the warranty card goes, if you registered your watch as you should have at purchase like me (assuming you bought it from the AD) your details will be stored on their database or indeed the database of Rolex themselves, telling them - based on the serial number of the watch, who you are & when it was purchased. Perhaps this may assist you in the procurement of a replacement warranty card or indeed replacent proof of purchase.

P.

My AD was able to get me a replacement for my Gen DSSD (before I sold it as well) (gonna sell my wife and dog next).

I thought advance sales (I am not going to use backdoor in this context) was disallowed here? PM me pics, sure we can work something out, perhaps a barter of sorts.

plankton

If you want my advice OP...

& I'll give you it in a less sceptical & defensive manor...

Is this: find yourself a gen box. Plenty available. Why on Thursday Fellows Auctions have a number for sale; estimate at £80-120. As far as the warranty card goes, if you registered your watch as you should have at purchase like me (assuming you bought it from the AD) your details will be stored on their database or indeed the database of Rolex themselves, telling them - based on the serial number of the watch, who you are & when it was purchased. Perhaps this may assist you in the procurement of a replacement warranty card or indeed replacent proof of purchase.

P.

My AD was able to get me a replacement for my Gen DSSD (before I sold it as well) (gonna sell my wife and dog next).

I thought advance sales (I am not going to use backdoor in this context) was disallowed here? PM me pics, sure we can work something out, perhaps a barter of sorts.

I having second thoughts about the dog........................................... Maybe just the wife.

Daywatch
Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

DR3M3L
Joran: time to get a grip. You're leaping to conclusions without sufficient evidence.

Oh, and note that taking that tone with me is unlikely to produce the effect you desire... mmmmkay?

And there it is people, post of the day :AT:

It wasn't that long ago the the little twat "******" became a member here, trying to change things like he was king dick or somesuch nonsense, some members here have very short or selective memories.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RWG AND ALL WHO SAIL IN HER

:birthday:

I ask you to remove privacy details from your post. There is a reason for changing my name.

seclark007

Nothing brings family together like weddings, funerals and birthdays!

KMuTgho.gif

Hornet

Well that escalated quickly.....

......and then died out just as quickly. I am so disappointed.

Gazzla

Well that escalated quickly.....

......and then died out just as quickly. I am so disappointed.

Get some more popcorn, Bill. There's legs in this yet . . .

0nS7Z9v.gif

kw2310

I hope the Popcorn isn't all gone yet and thanks for the question. I did go to two different gen forums and all i got back was that it was impossible to get a replacement card. Then a couple of stories about their efforts and eventually fails.

Called my AD thius morning and they said once a replacement card is lost, it can never be replaced. However, they were able to send me a copy of their reciept that they kept on file. They told me Rolex requires them to keep a file/database on the purchases with the name and personal info of the buyer (i.e. last four of credit card).

In before a andman.ellipsis style ending.

OP, I do have one question for you. Why did you go to a rep forum for this info instead of one of the many gen fora out there including some focused solely on rolex?

kw2310

I'm bored with you. You been used, abused, and cast aside.

, yawning-smiley.png

You are right G, not sure though what you mean with "the effect I desire"...? Might be a language barrier but I don't understand or you must have another idea of my desire then I do...? Tone was a bit harsh indeed, didn't mean it that harsh.

So........ we're buddies right? If you say no I will never be able to live with myself! PLEASE GOD..WHY? WHY does Mr. KNEE Pads Jordan hate me? It's because I've bought a bajizzlion watches? Is it because I'm a newbie aka NOOB? I just want to be a cool kid like I was back in Elementary like Jordy!

okay, last one of the night. Thank you everyone..especially 7k. You're my idol;)

You just wait, don't leave yet. We are not done yet.

Edited by kw2310

DR3M3L

You getting tired, huh? Chocolate starfish took the dive?

kw2310

I'm all out of protein Joran. Come back in an hour or so, hopefully ive produced some more for those sweet DSL's of yours.

One more thing.......

1350386285207_7833471.png

NMA

insurance scam, won't work tsk..tsk...tsk....

greg_r

I'm all out of protein Joran. Come back in an hour or so, hopefully ive produced some more for those sweet DSL's of yours.

One more thing.......

1350386285207_7833471.png

:rofl:

Simms

I joined the party too late! Oh well...:popcorn:

wimpie007

(Put on movietrailervoice):

" This November, Coming to you in selected Rep Fora, Knee Pad Joran and Real Life King Kong deciding who wants to be on top :D :P

powderfreak

I smell shit. And entertainment.

:popcorn:

Pseudonym

Gentlemen.....

CHOSE YOUR WEAPONS

4d9a9ea2397da12560de0912c2b255cc.jpg

kw2310

Please read entire thread before anymore bold and rediculous claims are handed out. To those who read the thread discount your post..

How I know you didnt read the thread....because these posts are resembling Joran, fyi, not a good thing. And if you want to be discounted sloppy seconds, then please, as you were.

insurance scam, won't work tsk..tsk...tsk....

NMA

I started reading but after 2nd page is all shit, if it's not insurance scam You are truly an idiot passing a fake warranty card to Rolex

Doomsday

Just show your watch (or maybe your whole collection) OP! And you will be the winner ^_^

Stuvetjee

I started reading but after 2nd page is all shit, if it's not insurance scam You are truly an idiot passing a fake warranty card to Rolex

+1 :lol:

wimpie007

I would like to see the 100+reps please indeed!

Otherwise you are the one we are going to call Knee Pad