Sign in to follow this  
kw2310

Rolex Warranty Cards

wimpie007

Yeah but he registered in july already, long preparation time for a sock ;-)

N.Rico
Just remember that 100+ replicas really isn't much $$$.

100 * 350 (the average worth of my reps) = 35,000 $.

Paying about 20 $ for shipping on every watch = 20 * 100 = 2,000

makes 37k worth of watches at your home..... Oh wait... No also add a few gens! Almost forgot about that part... So, what are we talking about? 40k, 45k, 50k?

You folks are too used to young morons with their jibberish claims!

Oh wait.... I see another one! Just like all the others........

Now I understand why you where looking for fake warranty cards; you want to get an insurance for the expensive watch collection, right?

:Thinking: maybe you are wrong Joran ,

the Reps can be from canal st $20 to $40 each the most expensive :giggle: ,like we call them here cheapies.

In that case, OP can print his warranty card. No need to fool the AD :lol:

Wow Stuve ,

case solved . :giggle:

Stuvetjee

makes 37k worth of watches at your home..... Oh wait... No also add a few gens! Almost forgot about that part... So, what are we talking about? 40k, 45k, 50k?

Now I understand why you where looking for fake warranty cards; you want to get an insurance for the expensive watch collection, right?

the Reps can be from canal st $20 to $40 each the most expensive :giggle: ,like we call them here cheapies.

Wow Stuve ,

case solved . :giggle:

Right?! :giggle:

Close this thread :lol:

Squee

Anyone know of anyway to get a custom Rolex Warranty card?

If not custom, what about just a warranty card alone?

STFU already, your question is insulting and stupid coming from a guy that claims to have 100+ replicas. If you don't know by now that fake warranty cards are shit then you definitely chose the wrong hobby.

Wanting to dupe a legit dealer with a fake warranty card is quite mind boggling and I cannot emphasize enough on how retarded you are... I would pay a great deal of money to witness such a scene. Although this is a replica watch forum, people here are not all assholes like you and we are not trying to rip people off.

Sincerely

PS

How the fuck does one lose a watch box that cost several thousands in a house/apartment ? wait, wait...let me grab a bag of popcorn before you explain.

Exactly my thoughts :rofl:

Im gonna grab a popcorn bag too, want some soda too mate? :lol:

Lets grab a beer instead mate, first drinks on me buddy :-)

Stuvetjee

STFU already, your question is insulting and stupid coming from a guy that claims to have 100+ replicas. If you don't know by now that fake warranty cards are shit then you definitely chose the wrong hobby.

Wanting to dupe a legit dealer with a fake warranty card is quite mind boggling and I cannot emphasize enough on how retarded you are... I would pay a great deal of money to witness such a scene. Although this is a replica watch forum, people here are not all assholes like you and we are not trying to rip people off.

Sincerely

PS

How the fuck does one lose a watch box that cost several thousands in a house/apartment ? wait, wait...let me grab a bag of popcorn before you explain.

Alright cheers mate! :beer2::lol:

When does OP responds?

Monty010

Sincerely

PS

When does OP responds?

he's busy making photos of his collection..... that or getting the vaseline ready :P

Stuvetjee

Sincerely

PS

When does OP responds?

he's busy making photos of his collection..... that or getting the vaseline ready :P

To squeeze that card out of his ass? :P that would explain his gritty attitude :lol:

Gazzla
CONc6lZ.gif

kw2310

Sigh..I'm gone for a couple of hours and you guys are making me feel so special with all this interest. You are proving your age that's for sure.

All this excitement and immaturity is making me not look back on the Rolex forums. You little boys make me laugh and it completely makes sense that you feel like 37k is a lot of money. That was my down payment last year on a house.

Someday when you boys are big and strong, you'll realize you have a thingy down stairs and it goes in a hole... like each other for example.

Now in response to the timepieces. As I stated earlier little cum bubbles.. once a week I will post a review of top rated replicas. I know it's hard to wait..but Daddy is currently doing his big boy job so your mother can continue to sit on her fat ass and wait for me.

I'll be on when I feel like it. So please continue with the adolescent and horrendous "blogging" that you so desperately need to fill your purposeless souls. Daddy will be back soon..and if I catch you guys fondling each other again.. I'm going to call you homosexuals on FB so the whole world knows. Okay?

God I love fucking with this little kids.

Edited by kw2310

Libertatia

Most of us are old enough to know when somebody is talking shit OP, you can stop the fronting already lol.

MetalMickey

God I love fucking with this little kids.

162892.jpg

Gazzla

What a fucktard.

Simms

This is still going on? Awesome!

Oh and since the OP has such a high regard for women, I figured this might be appropriate.

cf7cbd14c186b6f36532e34d3a1b8ac6_zps31cf2df5.jpg

Carry on :popcorn:

kw2310

When someone r events to another as a Fucktard.. that's when you know desperation has happened. I'm done, I'm out, this thread is dead and no more responses from me. Nuff said little children.. go on and milk your dog's now.

Take care,

KW2310

Aka - Your Master

kw2310

P.S. Could've been a little more...I dunno..funny?

Oh and since the OP has such a high regard for women, I figured this might be appropriate.

NMA

"once a week I will post a review of top rated replicas. I know it's hard to wait.."

good..ordered the first one? don't expect it arrives in a week. let's make it 2 weeks and a little more.

Libertatia

He writes like a child, acts like a child, lies like a child, what an embarrassment. Go on OP, start on how you own a couple Porsches, a mansion etc etc lol.

NMA

When someone r events to another as a Fucktard.. that's when you know desperation has happened. I'm done, I'm out, this thread is dead and no more responses from me. Nuff said little children.. go on and milk your dog's now.

Take care,

KW2310

Aka - Your Master

please come back, oh!.. one min, you found a warranty card?

Gazzla

Take care,

KW2310

Aka - Your Master

It's not desperation at all. We see your sort all the time. You eventually fuck off because you've been found out.

Rolex warranty card? What a fucking wankstain noob cunt.

Simms

P.S. Could've been a little more...I dunno..funny?

The humor is taking care of itself...:lmao: please don't go!

Hornet

I've found him! Here is OP............

o-NERDY-TEENAGER-IN-THE-1970S-facebook.jpg

..........or is he really this:

18485898.jpg

Either way I think we should keep him, every village needs an idiot......

N.Rico

I've found him! Here is OP............

o-NERDY-TEENAGER-IN-THE-1970S-facebook.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hornet

Here is his $37k.....

monopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpg

N.Rico

Here is his $37k.....

monopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpgmonopoly-money2.jpg

what ?

then my kind is millionaire :giggle:

Cyril_Clunge
a02305a2f4d315024d42a5a76354590c.jpg