Sign in to follow this  
kw2310

Rolex Warranty Cards

TheInthusiest

Sigh..I'm gone for a couple of hours and you guys are making me feel so special with all this interest. You are proving your age that's for sure.

All this excitement and immaturity is making me not look back on the Rolex forums. You little boys make me laugh and it completely makes sense that you feel like 37k is a lot of money. That was my down payment last year on a house.

Someday when you boys are big and strong, you'll realize you have a thingy down stairs and it goes in a hole... like each other for example.

Now in response to the timepieces. As I stated earlier little cum bubbles.. once a week I will post a review of top rated replicas. I know it's hard to wait..but Daddy is currently doing his big boy job so your mother can continue to sit on her fat ass and wait for me.

I'll be on when I feel like it. So please continue with the adolescent and horrendous "blogging" that you so desperately need to fill your purposeless souls. Daddy will be back soon..and if I catch you guys fondling each other again.. I'm going to call you homosexuals on FB so the whole world knows. Okay?

God I love fucking with this little kids.

There is a certain level of childish ignorance that makes me feel very sorry for a person. You've achieved above and beyond that, congrats?

Now in response to the timepieces. As I stated earlier little cum bubbles.. once a week I will post a review of top rated replicas.

Who the fuck do you think you are? The head of replications in Guangzhou? You're acting snobby over replica watches... :wtf:

So please continue with the adolescent and horrendous "blogging" that you so desperately need to fill your purposeless souls.

Says the one who has started all of this with his adolescent statements..

Edited by TheInthusiest

Squee

I've found him! Here is OP............

o-NERDY-TEENAGER-IN-THE-1970S-facebook.jpg

Im sure he has that same exact face while masturbating furiously with vaseline fucking flying around all over his face and room while shrieking like a maniac !

Poolsfinest

I quite like this guy. Takes no prisoners.

dasselin

Now That was fun. A bunch of grownups having a mud bath behaving like petulant children! If you don’t like the OP post

Just don’t bother with it.

TheInthusiest

Now That was fun. A bunch of grownups having a mud bath behaving like petulant children! If you don’t like the OP post

But whats the fun without a little chat? ;)

:lol:

Lord Flashheart

This makes one immensely sad. On this most special of days, the anniversary of the birth of both our beloved forum and yours truly, I log on to celebrate with the common folk and I find an unseemly spat unfolding.

One can understand young Joran becoming somewhat overexcited, he is after all, rather akin to the forums pet puppy, always leaping around, causing mischief, seeking attention from the grown ups and occasionally soiling himself in an unedifying manner in front of guests. We forgive him for these uncouth aspects of his behaviour as we have learnt that his heart, if not his brain, is in the right place and we know he does love our forum as much as the majority of us do.

This new cove is, however, a different kettle of fish entirely. Whilst we have a number of members of the American persuasion, on the whole they comport themselves in such a manner as to avoid embarassing themselves in polite company for a majority of the time. Obviously they get a liitle rowdy at certain times of the year, no doubt they will make themselves heard at the end of the month when they celebrate a succesful harvest aided by the noble dusky natives whom they subsequently slaughtered in a wholesale fashion. On the whole though, the US citizens we have here generally project a favourable impression of their young country and indeed give rise to the hope that one day they will be recognised as equals by the more civilised nations of the world. Those that have been around long enough to have legends and stories rather than rumours.

Unfortunately our new rather vocal chum appears to be letting the side down. All this noise and bluster only goes to demonstrate a complete lack of breeding and class, boasting about ones wealth is never attractive and is a habit usually of the working class who have somehow convinced themselves that they are somewhat higher in social standing than they actually are. A good sign is usually some ridiculous motorcar and a permatanned wife with microscopic dog. Following the monetary based boasting I imagine we can look forward to tales of many years in the military, no doubt in some Special Forces role that he cannot really talk about, a succesful business venture and finally how his muscular dimensions somehow make him more impressive and his opinions more valid than anybody elses.

I have said it before and I will say it again, we used to have a much better quality of arsehole frequenting this forum, the mindless cretins we are infested with now are not fit to lick the (very small) boots of the Pacific Island Dwarf and the South London Shaved Chimp. I blame Greg and his uneducated, badly organised rabble of so-called moderators.

Happy Birthday one and all.

Toodle Pip!!

Monty010

the Lord of the manor has spoken :lol:

solkryssare
:lmao2:

MetalMickey

Thanks m'lud for a fine assessment of the thread.

Wriggles

The stench of sock in this thread is unreal. Putting me off my popcorn :Yawn:

Cyril_Clunge

The stench of sock in this thread is unreal.

Oh do tell, I've not seen one.

And believe me I've checked.

andyboy

One can understand young Joran becoming somewhat overexcited, he is after all, rather akin to the forums pet puppy, always leaping around, causing mischief, seeking attention from the grown ups and occasionally soiling himself in an unedifying manner in front of guests. We forgive him for these uncouth aspects of his behaviour as we have learnt that his heart, if not his brain, is in the right place and we know he does love our forum as much as the majority of us do.

Perfect m`lud

reminds me of this

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3799-1355608849-1.gif

Hornet

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3799-1355608849-1.gif

That dog has one freaky face......

DR3M3L
If you don’t like the OP post

No, that would kill the internet.

Hornet
If you don’t like the OP post

No, that would kill the internet.

+1

DR3M3L
This makes one immensely sad. On this most special of days, the anniversary of the birth of both our beloved forum and yours truly, I log on to celebrate with the common folk and I find an unseemly spat unfolding.

This new cove is, however, a different kettle of fish entirely. Whilst we have a number of members of the American persuasion, on the whole they comport themselves in such a manner as to avoid embarassing themselves in polite company for a majority of the time. Obviously they get a liitle rowdy at certain times of the year, no doubt they will make themselves heard at the end of the month when they celebrate a succesful harvest aided by the noble dusky natives whom they subsequently slaughtered in a wholesale fashion. On the whole though, the US citizens we have here generally project a favourable impression of their young country and indeed give rise to the hope that one day they will be recognised as equals by the more civilised nations of the world. Those that have been around long enough to have legends and stories rather than rumours.

Unfortunately our new rather vocal chum appears to be letting the side down. All this noise and bluster only goes to demonstrate a complete lack of breeding and class, boasting about ones wealth is never attractive and is a habit usually of the working class who have somehow convinced themselves that they are somewhat higher in social standing than they actually are. A good sign is usually some ridiculous motorcar and a permatanned wife with microscopic dog. Following the monetary based boasting I imagine we can look forward to tales of many years in the military, no doubt in some Special Forces role that he cannot really talk about, a succesful business venture and finally how his muscular dimensions somehow make him more impressive and his opinions more valid than anybody elses.

I have said it before and I will say it again, we used to have a much better quality of arsehole frequenting this forum, the mindless cretins we are infested with now are not fit to lick the (very small) boots of the Pacific Island Dwarf and the South London Shaved Chimp. I blame Greg and his uneducated, badly organised rabble of so-called moderators.

Toodle Pip!!

As a non native speaker I say I couldn't put it down any better. :woo:

Toodle pip, is that a language barrier or am I right you showed a little excitement in the end of your post?

dave1978

Do we not get to see the 100 reps then?

This should be pinned if he does show us his junk

RichardMiami

My goddamned, SOB, motherfucking Doctors have taken me off popcorn!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Where are my lactose free, salt free, sugar free, low fiber snacks????

:brightlight:

kw2310

Well said

Toodle Pip!!

GenTLe

Sigh..I'm gone for a couple of hours and you guys are making me feel so special with all this interest. You are proving your age that's for sure.

All this excitement and immaturity is making me not look back on the Rolex forums. You little boys make me laugh and it completely makes sense that you feel like 37k is a lot of money. That was my down payment last year on a house.

Someday when you boys are big and strong, you'll realize you have a thingy down stairs and it goes in a hole... like each other for example.

Watch-out.jpg

popcorn.gif

Squee
:brightlight:= Fellatio mimic ?

Stuvetjee

When someone r events to another as a Fucktard.. that's when you know desperation has happened. I'm done, I'm out, this thread is dead and no more responses from me. Nuff said little children.. go on and milk your dog's now.

Take care,

KW2310

Aka - Your Master

It's not desperation at all. We see your sort all the time. You eventually fuck off because you've been found out.

Rolex warranty card? What a fucking wankstain noob cunt.

Jup Gaz. Totally true. Give it a week at most...

gmchris
Well said

Toodle Pip!!

Well said? Obviously it was, exceeding, but doubtfully in your favour. (sorry, favor).

Gazzla

When someone r events to another as a Fucktard.. that's when you know desperation has happened. I'm done, I'm out, this thread is dead and no more responses from me. Nuff said little children.. go on and milk your dog's now.

Take care,

KW2310

Aka - Your Master

Well said

Er . . . so apparently you're not done? Can't keep away, can we, Mr Rolex Warranty Card Fucktard?

What a fucking dick.