Sign in to follow this  
kw2310

Rolex Warranty Cards

kaneda

You are ridiculous, seriously why do you even bother comment and get on your high horses ? Each and everyone of you that own a replica is an outlaw, and don't even try to justify yourselves thats embarassing.

Why would you give a shit if he wants to buy a replica card.

It would be funny if it wasnt tragic

Edited by kaneda

anfalas

When someone r events to another as a Fucktard.. that's when you know desperation has happened. I'm done, I'm out, this thread is dead and no more responses from me. Nuff said little children.. go on and milk your dog's now.

Take care,

KW2310

Aka - Your Master

Well said

Er . . . so apparently you're not done? Can't keep away, can we, Mr Rolex Warranty Card Fucktard?

What a fucking dick.

:lmao:

.........I suspect his gen looks something like this.......................... ;)

img54.jpg

Squee

You are ridiculous, seriously why do you even bother comment and get on your high horses ? Each and everyone of you that own a replica is an outlaw, and don't even try to justify yourselves thats embarassing.

How many accounts do you have Barbra ?

Gazzla

Kaneda, I think you've stumbled into the wrong forum.

It appears it is your time of the month.

Now, be a good girl, go and change your tampon and have an early night.

dasselin
If you don’t like the OP post

Just don’t bother with it.

No, that would kill the internet.

Probably you petulant little child :giggle: But unfortunately I did enjoy it

Baldrick

OK....wot's happening in here......?

abe-simpson-gif_zpsacb00917.gif

...ahhh...just as I figured......not a lot !!!

On the other hand......as far as the OP is concerned.........

flyr

Interesting,

I hear KW2310 has a Gen Rolex for sale if you are interested, and as soon as he can round up a warranty card you can buy it for a couple thou.

Rest assured it is Gen, because it will come with said card. You do want a Gen don't you? You seem to have an aversion to reps.bugger%20off.gif

Cyril_Clunge

An outlaw you say? Do I get to wear a hat?

Or perhaps a mask of some sort?

Wriggles

The stench of sock in this thread is unreal.

Oh do tell, I've not seen one.

And believe me I've checked.

Now that is surprising CC. Certainly seemed that way to me. Just a regular old fashioned troll so

Baldrick
for me it's just a fun way of spending some time on the internet, trolling bitches like you until you make the mistake that will get you gulag'd or banned

:rofl:

Not content with being a 'watch-smith'.....a 'watch-maker'.....a tech wizard.......now you're looking to take-over my raison d'etre for being on the forum and rob me of my schadenfreude....seems there's no limit to your imagination Joan....... you're right at the cutting edge....I'm not sure of what.....but it must be something.....perhaps self-aggrandisement :B):

You came in as the shouty bitch, the one showing off with your "money",

Do you ever get that sense of deja vu...?....................hold on...haven't I asked you that before ?

Pseudonym

While I thought it was funny at first...

Opening a new user account to post in your own thread is simply the work of a sock who lives in fucktardville.

Gazzla said it so well. You cunt!

Now fuck off back to the gen forums (pffft)... Oh & FYI... I'll be there too... With my legit warranty card for the gen I own to call your arse out for scamming!!!

Wank.

RUSH2112

I, for one, can't wait for the first weekly installment of his rep reviews.

Simms

When someone r events to another as a Fucktard.. that's when you know desperation has happened. I'm done, I'm out, this thread is dead and no more responses from me. Nuff said little children.. go on and milk your dog's now.

Take care,

KW2310

Aka - Your Master

Well said

Er . . . so apparently you're not done? Can't keep away, can we, Mr Rolex Warranty Card Fucktard?

What a fucking dick.

:lmao: Stop sugar coating, tell us how you really feel

Simms
I, for one, can't wait for the first weekly installment of his rep reviews.

It's great that he came up with such a revolutionary idea where his unparalleled knowledge can be imparted on the masses. Why didn't anybody else ever think of doing something like this?

Simms

<--- He called me an outlaw!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kw2310

Yup..well said. I'm just assuming "mindless creitins we are infested with now" was directed at this entire thread.

I'm appalled at reading my own post as well as others. You gents ambushed me and I'm one that will take advantage of personalities who can't control their emotions and let other control their anger. It's too tempting to see what ridiculous claims and verbiage will be said as an attempt to make me upset..yet I never have and never will. I literally laugh harder. But still, I was out of line and must agree. So yes..again.. well said.

However, I never take a long, well written, and heart to heart message as the Bible. There is one aspect I don't agree with. The boasting of $$? After rereading the message, I must be in denial that the boasting of $$ can't all be directed at me can it? The reason I say this is because the same person who pulled out a freakin calculator and added up the sum, was the same person blaming for boasting. Ironic! Hmmmm. .. funny how people are. Yet another witch hunt, except this witch doesn't burn.. just smiles, laughs, and then laughs even harder (someone will prove the laughing harder on a emotional meltdown response after my post here).

I will be doing a review every week. Those who take it just to make another punchline will not be responded to, yet blocked. Of course after I enjoy yet another awesome laugh of how you let others control your mind and how you feel.

Then there will be others who appreciate the review and become acquaintances on a forum where we can both learn from oneanother.

No, I'm not like all the other newbies. You'll come to find you'll really regret following the crowd on this one. You may not realize this now, not in a month, or even longer. But trust me, it'll come. I pitty your easily impressionable minds. So much, it makes me laugh at how you wonder that owning a couple of gens is a big deal or something. It's because you ppl follow the crowd and are just a normal idiot walking this earth.

I pitty you

Well said

This makes one immensely sad. On this most special of days, the anniversary of the birth of both our beloved forum and yours truly, I log on to celebrate with the common folk and I find an unseemly spat unfolding.

One can understand young Joran becoming somewhat overexcited, he is after all, rather akin to the forums pet puppy, always leaping around, causing mischief, seeking attention from the grown ups and occasionally soiling himself in an unedifying manner in front of guests. We forgive him for these uncouth aspects of his behaviour as we have learnt that his heart, if not his brain, is in the right place and we know he does love our forum as much as the majority of us do.

This new cove is, however, a different kettle of fish entirely. Whilst we have a number of members of the American persuasion, on the whole they comport themselves in such a manner as to avoid embarassing themselves in polite company for a majority of the time. Obviously they get a liitle rowdy at certain times of the year, no doubt they will make themselves heard at the end of the month when they celebrate a succesful harvest aided by the noble dusky natives whom they subsequently slaughtered in a wholesale fashion. On the whole though, the US citizens we have here generally project a favourable impression of their young country and indeed give rise to the hope that one day they will be recognised as equals by the more civilised nations of the world. Those that have been around long enough to have legends and stories rather than rumours.

Unfortunately our new rather vocal chum appears to be letting the side down. All this noise and bluster only goes to demonstrate a complete lack of breeding and class, boasting about ones wealth is never attractive and is a habit usually of the working class who have somehow convinced themselves that they are somewhat higher in social standing than they actually are. A good sign is usually some ridiculous motorcar and a permatanned wife with microscopic dog. Following the monetary based boasting I imagine we can look forward to tales of many years in the military, no doubt in some Special Forces role that he cannot really talk about, a succesful business venture and finally how his muscular dimensions somehow make him more impressive and his opinions more valid than anybody elses.

I have said it before and I will say it again, we used to have a much better quality of arsehole frequenting this forum, the mindless cretins we are infested with now are not fit to lick the (very small) boots of the Pacific Island Dwarf and the South London Shaved Chimp. I blame Greg and his uneducated, badly organised rabble of so-called moderators.

Happy Birthday one and all.

Toodle Pip!!

Well said? Obviously it was, exceeding, but doubtfully in your favour. (sorry, favor).

skullsealer1

9 pages? no pics, = time wasted

kw2310

Please post some pics Mr impatient. I will post pics that will provide value to others.. like I stated earlier. Don't care to prove myself to anyone. And yes, it's bliss to not let your "waste of time" comment make me actually want to post pics for someone who has no value to me.

You need to earn my respect first..or wait like the rest of these sheep.

9 pages? no pics, = time wasted

DR3M3L

Let me add this from another topic:

I mmade large purchase from TT like 2k plus (5 "ultimate" "perfect" watches) and even asked during approval process if they had rehaust engraved...the response... yes. And then I received them and I got was junk.

He replaced one after 6 emails complaining.

I now spend double that amount every month because I just love the watches and my collection is just huge..oh yeah..TT doesn't see ANY of that business.

My dealer is not on this forum though and I'm SO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy I don't have to deal with TT attitude and stab me the back attitude.

You call 2k large? :picard:

Simms
:popcorn:

Hornet

OP, I have a couple of polite and simple questions for you, if you would be able to answer them that would be fantastic :

1). Why did you need a fake warranty card for your gen Rolex?

2). Why are you on this forum?

3). When will you post your first review, can we have a date?

Not Quite Dead

Poke to keep it warm or has Barbara gone sleep?

MetalMickey

PMSL @ Joran's new subtitle.

Now where is the smiley for 'knee pads'?

kw2310

(Whispering slowly to assist the handicap) Ummm...hey Mrs. KNEE Pads, sit down and listen for a minute. If you listen and stop acting like a young know it all you may actually keep up with the following fact (too late..you've already established "your role in the community as the ass crack") This is a Rolex Replica Forum. Yes, replicas of Rolex. 2k may be a lot of money.. but to many Authentic owners have reps only to wear on a day to day basis and wear their gens on special occasions, that way the gens value holds. Do. You. Understand.? There are a lot of Gen owners here...shhhhh don't tell anyone but the Reps are meant to get beat up so the gens stay in tip top shape.

2k may be a lot of money to a lot of people. But additionally to a lot of other ppl 2k..shit...50k is pocket change to others. I know it's hard to fathom. It is for me to. But NEVER, NEVER, NEVER base your financial situation the same.as others! It's okay, you've learned a lot recently.. it's hard to swallow.. well maybe not for you!

I cannot comprehend the memebers who were following this guy word for word throughout this entire thread! Sheep! Mere Sheep!

Let me add this from another topic:

I mmade large purchase from TT like 2k plus (5 "ultimate" "perfect" watches) and even asked during approval process if they had rehaust engraved...the response... yes. And then I received them and I got was junk.

He replaced one after 6 emails complaining.

I now spend double that amount every month because I just love the watches and my collection is just huge..oh yeah..TT doesn't see ANY of that business.

My dealer is not on this forum though and I'm SO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy I don't have to deal with TT attitude and stab me the back attitude.

You call 2k large? :picard: