Sign in to follow this  
kw2310

Rolex Warranty Cards

kw2310

Hornet, no need to state polite. I'm actually a nice guy, but the above Mr. 7k and his minons have a ways to go to ever earn an ounce for me. As long as they are responding, I will continue to bash their heads in verbally and then ship them to ISIS where they would truly learn how to think before you post.. ahhhh the dreams I have!

A) thank you for asking.

1) I don't nessesarily need one..but I cannot stand paying thousands for a complete set and then something comes up missing. I ended up buying a inner/outer box, booklets, tag etc. From Qualitytyme . net who also does all of my services. Great guys. But I can't replace my warranty card... sucks.

2) Because like most, I'm a collector of timepieces. Also read why many Authentic owners are members as well in my response to Mrs. KNEE Pads above.

3) Hopefully tomorrow. I have all of my pictures completed.. but I want to do a good job for everyone so I'm reading as much as I can. There is so much information it's insane. No promises tomorrow, but I will tell you I'm doing a Trusty Rolex that wasn't cheap for a Trusty replica.

I appreciate your questions and hope you have a wonderful night.

OP, I have a couple of polite and simple questions for you, if you would be able to answer them that would be fantastic :

1). Why did you need a fake warranty card for your gen Rolex?

2). Why are you on this forum?

3). When will you post your first review, can we have a date?

Hornet
(Whispering slowly to assist the handicap) Ummm...hey Mrs. KNEE Pads, sit down and listen for a minute. If you listen and stop acting like a young know it all you may actually keep up with the following fact (too late..you've already established "your role in the community as the ass crack") This is a Rolex Replica Forum. Yes, replicas of Rolex. 2k may be a lot of money.. but to many Authentic owners have reps only to wear on a day to day basis and wear their gens on special occasions, that way the gens value holds. Do. You. Understand.? There are a lot of Gen owners here...shhhhh don't tell anyone but the Reps are meant to get beat up so the gens stay in tip top shape.

2k may be a lot of money to a lot of people. But additionally to a lot of other ppl 2k..shit...50k is pocket change to others. I know it's hard to fathom. It is for me to. But NEVER, NEVER, NEVER base your financial situation the same.as others! It's okay, you've learned a lot recently.. it's hard to swallow.. well maybe not for you!

I cannot comprehend the memebers who were following this guy word for word throughout this entire thread! Sheep! Mere Sheep!

Let me add this from another topic:

I mmade large purchase from TT like 2k plus (5 "ultimate" "perfect" watches) and even asked during approval process if they had rehaust engraved...the response... yes. And then I received them and I got was junk.

He replaced one after 6 emails complaining.

I now spend double that amount every month because I just love the watches and my collection is just huge..oh yeah..TT doesn't see ANY of that business.

My dealer is not on this forum though and I'm SO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy I don't have to deal with TT attitude and stab me the back attitude.

You call 2k large? :picard:

OP, figuratively speaking you do like the sound of your own voice don't you?

RolexFan1

I can't wait till tomorrow :popcorn:

The forum is on tenterhooks

Paparolf

Pay to get it valued and use the valuation.

Hornet
Hornet, no need to state polite. I'm actually a nice guy, but the above Mr. 7k and his minons have a ways to go to ever earn an ounce for me. As long as they are responding, I will continue to bash their heads in verbally and then ship them to ISIS where they would truly learn how to think before you post.. ahhhh the dreams I have!

A) thank you for asking.

1) I don't nessesarily need one..but I cannot stand paying thousands for a complete set and then something comes up missing. I ended up buying a inner/outer box, booklets, tag etc. From Qualitytyme . net who also does all of my services. Great guys. But I can't replace my warranty card... sucks.

2) Because like most, I'm a collector of timepieces. Also read why many Authentic owners are members as well in my response to Mrs. KNEE Pads above.

3) Hopefully tomorrow. I have all of my pictures completed.. but I want to do a good job for everyone so I'm reading as much as I can. There is so much information it's insane. No promises tomorrow, but I will tell you I'm doing a Trusty Rolex that wasn't cheap for a Trusty replica.

OP, I have a couple of polite and simple questions for you, if you would be able to answer them that would be fantastic :

OK OP (2310 or Bakyn....), I've read some of your earlier posts and you certainly don't sound like a serious collector, more of a noob. I also think that you are just enjoying trolling on here.....

....IMHO you'll be a just an annoyance for some, an amusement for others, but no one will take you seriously (until maybe you post this fabled collection.......).

Baldrick

I feel the OP is in anticipation of a Roman holiday coming on !!!

elp

I feel the OP is in anticipation of a Roman holiday coming on !!!

I'll get the garum ready

Libertatia

I think kw2310 is USMAN AHMED!

Edited by Libertatia

Luke Warm
a4df232c0ff33cd5874c079b32b035eb.jpg

RUSH2112

TIL that people will be blocked and that Joran has minions in addition to knee pads.

kennycoder

Definitive troll. Having fun himself, amusing other and upsetting some. I'd say some old member with second account or even some mod having fun :P If not, then I just lost all my available fucks to give about this.

Baldrick

I've developed a new app specifically for this type of OP.......download F.O.C at the Apple Store. ...no need to thank me..... :D

dissngauges02_black.jpg

Gazzla

I'm a noob that has bought 8 watches from Andrew. However, when I checked out another trusted dealers website...I saw tw, noob, and JF next to every watch. So I can make the best choice of 116610lv to pick, please let me, current, and future Noobs know what these mean :)

I was looking at Marvellousreplica aka

All the best,

Bakyn

Says it all, really . . .

Lying twat.

Hornet

I'm a noob that has bought 8 watches from Andrew. However, when I checked out another trusted dealers website...I saw tw, noob, and JF next to every watch. So I can make the best choice of 116610lv to pick, please let me, current, and future Noobs know what these mean :)

I was looking at Marvellousreplica aka

All the best,

Bakyn

Says it all, really . . .

Lying twat.

That's where I'd got to Gaz.....

Wriggles

Lying twat.

This was never in doubt

Hornet
I've developed a new app specifically for this type of OP.......download F.O.C at the Apple Store. ...no need to thank me..... :D

dissngauges02_black.jpg

It might need recalibrating; shouldn't it be on 9?!

Baldrick

S'early days ;)

Hornet

S'early days ;)

You could be right, feels like a slow burner.......

Gazzla

S'early days ;)

You could be right, feels like a slow burner.......

Not really, Bill.

There's nothing more to see here. I'm all popcorned out with this pathetic twat.

Al9uJa3.gif

Hornet
dont-go.gif

Gazzla

Sorry, gotta, it's just too much . . .

JpRxDGg.gif

Hornet
cry.gif

ddmcg2479

dissngauges02_black.jpg

It might need recalibrating; shouldn't it be on 9?!

b5a3b338c4cf54f620dae4b54bb39143.jpg

tonysoprano211

Just received a PM with the first review of the OP.

8edd28-1416402855.jpg

kw2310

Ding ding ding ding, correct! As you already know because you've seen my old posts..I've already stated I'm a newbie. 99% of people are..but hey, gotta start somewhere right?

And yet again Hornet, you are correct again! I'm having a blast on here. Surprised you even posted this meaningless and obvious statement, which makes me think... are you looking for attention? Is Mommy not providing enough hugs at home?

I'm having so much fun upsetting those who are mentally and emotionally weak. Exploiting the bullies on this forum has been a blast. Watching them do half of my work for me is my favorite part.

A) thank you for asking.

OK OP (2310 or Bakyn....), I've read some of your earlier posts and you certainly don't sound like a serious collector, more of a noob. I also think that you are just enjoying trolling on here.....

....IMHO you'll be a just an annoyance for some, an amusement for others, but no one will take you seriously (until maybe you post this fabled collection.......).