Sign in to follow this  
Teddyfigo

Show me your Sevenfriday's

norrie

It's a Gunny Java Chip. Not on his site. I got it direct from him but you can get them from strapfreak.com

chrish8
It's either u love it or hate it

Don't think that comparison with the Urwerk is quite right either, one is a truly revolutionary piece of contemporary horology, the other is a silly piece of design hiding the fact that nothing new or innovative has been achieved by the brand!

Just my opinion!

DC

Wow DC do you really put that much thought into a watch? LOL

While I think I get what you’re saying; it just seems like an odd statement. I wouldn’t choose something material like a watch or car based on the advancements the manufacture has made in the industry. I think I would reserve that depth of analyst for something more important like choosing a brain doctor or cardiologist not a watch.

I buy a watch based on the

1. the looks

2. in the hopes it works

JSJ

Don't think that comparison with the Urwerk is quite right either, one is a truly revolutionary piece of contemporary horology, the other is a silly piece of design hiding the fact that nothing new or innovative has been achieved by the brand!

Just my opinion!

DC

While I think I get what you’re saying; it just seems like an odd statement. I wouldn’t choose something material like a watch or car based on the advancements the manufacture has made in the industry. I think I would reserve that depth of analyst for something more important like choosing a brain doctor or cardiologist not a watch.

1. the looks

2. in the hopes it works

Sounds like a good plan for a woman too. I like my watches with decent lume so they are great in bed as well.

chrish8

Just my opinion!

DC

1. the looks

2. in the hopes it works

Sounds like a good plan for a woman too. I like my watches with decent lume so they are great in bed as well.

LOL

norrie

Hey guys, has anyone tried a 26mm strap on a sevenfriday? Does it look/work OK? I just paid for an M1 and looking to get a strap for it but being a vintage $140 strap, I wouldn't mind being able to use it on a PAM from time to time too rather than get a 28mm that can only be used on a sevenfriday.

Edited by norrie

Teddyfigo
Hey guys, has anyone tried a 26mm strap on a sevenfriday? Does it look/work OK? I just paid for an M1 and looking to get a strap for it but being a vintage $140 strap, I wouldn't mind being able to use it on a PAM from time to time too rather than get a 28mm that can only be used on a sevenfriday.

It will work but u will see the 2 ends bare out... It will look abit "empty" in the ends

norrie

Well… here's my next. The V6 M1 arrived today. I need to look at the gen in real life again but from pics, the dark grey on the edge of the case seems too dark to me. New strap should be here in a few weeks.

16565105571_3ea3a35e7e_c.jpg

Edited by norrie

Teddyfigo
Well… here's my next. The V6 M1 arrived today. I need to look at the gen in real life again but from pics, the dark grey on the edge of the case seems too dark to me. New strap should be here in a few weeks.

16565105571_3ea3a35e7e_c.jpg

It's a beauty brother ... Wear it in good health , I'm getting myself one too :)

Pamfan47
Just arrive , not 1:1 in my opinion but nobody will notice anyway ...0fc1e312c193fa37bb5a2282ec40c47d.jpg

f989cd2d98e7edce368fde7e406dc400.jpg

dda90ba73d8f47bd06ea20cf256cbe6b.jpg

3f4a91acd672718076cec14b9802c696.jpg

Where is the strap from? Looks like elephant leather

Teddyfigo

It this I made it myself ...:)

Pamfan47

Is it elephant?

norrie

That P1 has the animation ring colour the M1 should have. Tried to get it as a part but no dice.

Jason6168

Damn nice ! Can't wait for mine to arrived....argh

norrie
18661947433_643507bbfb_c.jpg

Teddyfigo

Gorgeous!!!

nunu78

1C9B531E-A315-4413-B129-695B9F73419A.jpg

9019B422-F148-497D-ADCF-49759A7D5B69.jpg

Teddyfigo

I miss mine , goin to get theP2-1 ... Nice SF's y'all!!

yawn
Do these actually tell the time?

Even if you could work it out, would you want to look at?

:rofl: