Sign in to follow this  
Genius

Toro has the UPO on a bracelet on offer only a couple left tho...

dave1978
Ouch. I have made some bulk orders from Toro and in that way the shipping price is ok. But $60 for one watch is way too rich for me.

It looks like the prices are going higher year by year and it's never going to drop in near future. It's funny that there is a lot of non-TD's who offer free EMS-shipping and sometimes the watch prices are even lower than what our TD's ask.

Such as?

SSTEEL

And its here :D Resized the bracelet, set the time, and on the wrist. A couple of early observations, I believe the stem is a little too short, so need to sort that, winding position screws the crown down. Also the pearl is off centre, but I did see this on my QC photos, so don't bother me. A pleasure dealing with Toro, even though the shipping was excessive @ $60, a good deal was had nevertheless :)

15789684669_f8c5acc87d.jpgDSC02866 by Micky.!, on Flickr

15789968307_80740fd281.jpgDSC02867 by Micky.!, on Flickr

Think I may go for the Ceramic model next.

Icemix69

Glad you got this mate, enjoy it

SSTEEL

Been wearing it since it arrived, and its not missed a beat :) One thing to note though for anyone else who has one of these, keep an eye on your bezel insert, mine started to lift up @30 area, so I removed it, and cleaned all the dirty double sided tape, and refitted it with new.

SSTEEL

Still wearing mine, and I have to say, I'm impressed, its only gained 2 seconds since putting it on my wrist.