Sign in to follow this  
dr_spank

Newbie - Looking for a Breitling Navitimer.

dr_spank

Hello Everyone.

Here is yet another newbie intro. I would first like to congratulate the forum creators for the information here!!! Incredibly informative indeed!!! :thumbsup2:

About me: I am mid twenties living in the UK. Currently have a fascination for Breitling watches...(although sadly I haven't won the lottery to purchase such beautiful time pieces). I have been looking at your recommended dealers for replicas and was wondering if anyone has had the delight in purchasing a Breitling Navitimer from them?

I am particulary after the Blue Dial Navitimer with the Blue Strap also as I am in the UK I would like to find out delivery charges etc....

Of course I am willing to pay for a good quality replica as long as I don't get ripped off!!!

Hope all have a great weekend!!!

Cheers!!!

Phil.

Edited by dr_spank

greg_r

Welcome!

always good to say hi to a fellow Brit :D

Yes, the Navitimer is a popular rep. There are a handful of cheap versions around ($100ish) and if you go that way, you'll want quartz as the 21J versions won't have working subdials.

The one to go for, however, is the version with the 7750 movement. This can be had for $220 or so from most of our dealers - as an example see here:

http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=1850

As a rep it's not quite perfect, but it's still damned nice...