Sign in to follow this  
Wilk1015

44mm v 40mm PAM

moonplay

can never go wrong with a 44!

ShovelnTC

This all get back to personal taste, I have 6.75 - 7" wrists but I personally prefer watches in the 40mm size, I have a few 40mm subs and a couple of 41mm Tudors which all seem perfect to me.

I studied the Pams for over a year before finally buying my 112 last month but I expect that this will be on M2M shortly as although I love the watch I just find it too big and too heavy for me.

I have the rubber strap and if I wear it loose then due to its weight it rolls to the side of my wrist and if I do it up to the next hole then it is too tight.

I think I may have gotten used to the diameter but this watch is high and heavy and for me just has too much presence.

That's my take on it anyway and if a decent 40mm Pam was available I would be wearing it now.

As far as all of this man sized watch thing goes I think that women are more interested in the size of other things that a man has to offer than his watch size :rolleyes:

NFleischer

The truth is that there are not many good 40mm. reps vs. many

44mm. versions. I have a gen 40 mm. 050 on a SS bracelet and its a big heavy

beast. It wears about 42 mm.

mrbobdobalina

I have a 7" wrist and my gen 44mm PAM wears big, especially when it is on a SS bracelet. I wouldn't want to go any bigger. That said, if you are going PAM definitely go with 44mm over the 40mm.