Sign in to follow this  
qwerty1000

Scratch on bezel

qwerty1000

Evening all,

I purchased a Milgauss last week on M2M and love it to bits however tonight when taking the kids Xmas shopping I accidently caught my arm on a railing to which my heart sunk. I have a very feignt scratch on the polished bezel now. Without sounding naive is it easy to get it brushed out?

qwerty1000

I've just ordered the Cape CID thanks so much. This place is like a family full of experience. Chances are no matter what you come up against someone else has already done it

qwerty1000

**** cape cod ****

rusty peters

I have had to do this a few time. I like to tape off the areas that don't need to be polished and then get after it with the cape cod. Next thing you know, you will be polishing the center links of the bracelet. Those things are scratch magnets.

qwerty1000

I've got it on a leather strap partly for that reason. Daft question but do gens scratch the same way?

Ishmael

I've got it on a leather strap partly for that reason. Daft question but do gens scratch the same way?

Yup they do! And congrats on the scratch! That means it has character now, and that its officially yours. :)

qwerty1000

Funny isn't it, I'm as protective of my reps as I am a gen Raymond Weil I have. We are strange creatures

Irishcain

More often than not, Gen owners bring their watches into the shop for polishing out/ buffing scratches than for servicing.