Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Watchbrand with humour

billywhiz

Sekonda have had that tag for years, even when i was working in an AD back in 87' - clever tho'

trailboss99

Good ole' Onze, king of linkege!

Col.

oscarmadfish

i dont like rose gold

onzenuub
i dont like rose gold

You like nothing, and it wasn't about the rose gold. Verrekte oude muggenzifter.

oscarmadfish

Verrekte oude muggenzifter. is the last bit motherfucker ?

onzenuub
Verrekte oude muggenzifter. is the last bit motherfucker ?

No, worse, muggenzifter it is.

greg_r

Yup - translates as "very odd motherfucker"

:beer:

JoeyB

:beer:

I must have led a sheltered life. You mean to tell me there is a such thing as a "very normal" motherfucker?? :rofl:

greg_r
I must have led a sheltered life. You mean to tell me there is a such thing as a "very normal" motherfucker?? :beer:

Have you ever been to South Carolina?

oscarmadfish
:);):rofl:

johnny woozer

It's more like an ant-fucker. In other words "paying attention of very tiny things and making a big deal of it", like bookkeepers in the old days.

:)

iabounty

:rolleyes:

I must have led a sheltered life. You mean to tell me there is a such thing as a "very normal" motherfucker?? :)

Should have joined the Marine Corps. Joey...... You could have seen the world.........And maybe if you worked real hard made Sergeant Major......... 1971 was a good year.......

Come to think of it I do believe nowdays "motherfucker" has evolved into moderator on some watch forums.... The possibilities are endless............

greg_r
Come to think of it I do believe nowdays "motherfucker" has evolved into moderator on some watch forums.... The possibilities are endless............

Now, now........ :rolleyes:

iabounty

Now, now........ :lol:

I just don't seem to be able to play well with others on certain replica watch forums when I am reminded that I have broken the fucking rules EVERY TIME I SUBMIT A FUCKING POST OR MAKE A WITTY FUCKING REMARK....... I can't breathe in a world of mushy posters and pussyfied rules....GOD HOW IRRITATING........ I need a drink...... :D

greg_r

Now, now........ :D

I just don't seem to be able to play well with others on certain replica watch forums when I am reminded that I have broken the fucking rules EVERY TIME I SUBMIT A FUCKING POST OR MAKE A WITTY FUCKING REMARK....... I can't breathe in a world of mushy posters and pussyfied rules....GOD HOW IRRITATING........ I need a drink...... :Drinking2:

:lol:

A drink sounds like a good idea to me too (and it's breakfast time here... :D)