trailboss99

I think you will find AD stole it Ding. :lol:

Col.

dingle
I think you will find AD stole it Ding. :D

Col.

:rofl:......I guess it is OK then :lol:

andygt

At least he isn't trying to sell it like Fakey is/was.

Silverspeed

Immitation is the biggest form of flattery.....regardless who stole it from whom :lol:

andygt

What is worse - 'stealing' a list from a public forum or stealing trademarks? :lol:

dingle
What is worse - 'stealing' a list from a public forum or stealing trademarks? :lol:

the first one :D

AllergyDoc

Everyone has swiped my list. Can't believe they turned it into a video, though. :)

I wrote that from scratch, TB. Didn't copy it from anyone.

dingle
Everyone has swiped my list. Can't believe they turned it into a video, though. :thumbsup:

I thought so AD. I knew I read that you were the author somewhere

Member X

Well, I guess we can't really cast the first stone when it comes to copyright issues... :drool::thumbsup:

Aren
What is worse - 'stealing' a list from a public forum or stealing trademarks? :thumbsup:

Stealing is stealing...in my book, it is all the same thing... just a matter of scale

There is no worse of better...it's just all stealing. Hope diamond..."Do not Disturb" signs from the hotel...some is more valuable or more personal...but...the offense is the same.

I think the list in question is in the public domain. I have read it in several places before I found the RWG forum.

There are also such things as "fair use"...for copyrighted and TM'd materials...

KinCaidk
What is worse - 'stealing' a list from a public forum or stealing trademarks? :thumbsup:

Stealing is stealing...in my book, it is all the same thing... just a matter of scale

There is no worse of better...it's just all stealing. Hope diamond..."Do not Disturb" signs from the hotel...some is more valuable or more personal...but...the offense is the same.

I think the list in question is in the public domain. I have read it in several places before I found the RWG forum.

And stealing watch designs? :drool:

Aren

Touche' Kink...

but not passing them off as gens, which is another matter. I also have copies of very famous artworks in my home... :thumbsup:

they are just that...copies...imitations...no one is defrauded or deceived.

Would you like a lovely Gustaz Klimt or van Gogh...I have them and more.

Demsey
Can't believe they turned it into a video

I was at the DDS getting a bone graft done to prep for a dental implant and I picked up a copy of the August 14 Reader's Digest from the coffee table. They had a condensed version of your list in large font. It was a travesty of fine literature.

turnipz

There is no way the rep shop did that video, if it did it would say "Lie#1 the best replica watch is made in shitinerand by monarch polfy"

Edited by turnipz

trailboss99

My sincere apologies then AD, it's done the rounds so much I've lost track :)

Col.

Aren

My sincere apologies then AD, it's done the rounds so much I've lost track :)

Col.

Allergy Doc...very sad you didn't copyright it. I have read it in many places and it should have been credit to and attributed to you. Mostly, I read it on scam sites which want to appear like they are providing an informative service and trying to lend credibility to their sites.

It is a great piece of work and a wonderful and informative read. When you write something this good...send if off for copyrighting before you put it into the public domain. Once it is there...you lose your rights and can't usually get credit for your authorship. That is truly unfortunate. I have read it a several times in a number of places, and enjoyed it every time. It is a must read for new Rep buyers like me. I really appreciate your work and I am sure it has benefited many, many potential Rep purchasers, sorry you got cheated of your credit for the work.

So, from me ...Thank you very, very much! :)

trailboss99

Strange American laws.

Here, copyright is automatic. You write it, it's yours unless you publish it somewhere that retains copyright in the TOS.

In fact if he published it here first, all his lies are belong to us :)

Col.