Sign in to follow this  
zivko

Breitling Navitimer from Mary

zivko

No ideas about the chrono problem?

zivko

I asked FRancisco and he told me that I should insert a small piece of metal in order for pusher to reach the cam.

rx2man
Today I visited two watchsmiths, the first one refused even to look at replica ant told me that the movement is made of poor materials and useless, while the other one told me how to stop the chrono by pushing gently 4 position and than to stop it on 2 position. When the chrono is running I cannot stop it by pressing 2 again, but when I press position 4 (lower pusher) gently I hear click, as if something comes back in the primary position, and than by pushing 2 i stop chrono. Then reset on 4 runs smootly. Does anyone have an idea what is wrong with my movement?

http://img530.imageshack.us/content_round....amp;via=mupload

I dont know how much luck you will have with any type of chrono service in any former Yugoslavian country. Wifey is from Serbia, was there this last May and took about 20 vintage watches for service. Guy was good on the standard autos but when he looked at the old Landeron 48's, Venus 175 he said no way. He also said that if they is anyone around that tells you they can work on em to run. He said it would be very unlikely for anyone to be familiar with them. Maybe Croatia is different and maybe I could find someone to work on them in Belgrade but after talking with him they went back in the watch box!!!

Luthier
I asked FRancisco and he told me that I should insert a small piece of metal in order for pusher to reach the cam.

I'd suggest little piece of plastic, glued to the pusher.

Please do not write something that is not associated with this topic. Thanks

We call it "threadcrapping", and we're good in it!!!

:rofl:

daniel8888

These navitimer reps are the worst pain in tha Azz!!! Ive got one myself ordered a while ago from Josh, runned for a day or so and then

the Watch gave up, litereally dead.. but on mine, the watch stopped running alltogether not only the chrono^^.

The only fix is to find a rep friendly Watchsmith and let him fixx it. I payed for the repair 100 USD btw.

Cheers

Daniel

Edited by daniel8888