Sign in to follow this  
scottamc

Need your help - Is this Dial white or silver on this Chopra GTXL

scottamc

I am trying to order the white dial face for the Chopra GTXL... but when I got this preview pic, it looks silver to me, not white. Am I color blind? Thoughts?

img8254.jpg

wat44

scottamc

Ya that one on Lays site looks more white to me. But its also the premium version and about $220 more than the Asian 21j version that I am trying to get.

prestigewatchco
Ya that one on Lays site looks more white to me. But its also the premium version and about $220 more than the Asian 21j version that I am trying to get.

The watch in the picture is not the best 21J version it's the Chinese grade one . I have the pure white dials in the 21j price is $99

scottamc

H

The watch in the picture is not the best 21J version it's the Chinese grade one . I have the pure white dials in the 21j price is $99

Darn, just ordered a watch from you...could have combined the shipping. What makes that Chinese grade and how does your differ besides being pure white dial?

WebWind

Has it sapphire crystal, tight clasp and "not noisy rotor"?

I have noticed that cyclops on the white dial version is not very good placed. Is it question of luck to have cyclops in perfect position.

How can I place order for it?

prestigewatchco

I have noticed that cyclops on the white dial version is not very good placed. Is it question of luck to have cyclops in perfect position.

Yes and it's actually 18kt white gold with stainless steel plating as well .

The movement is Gen in these and we have just bought and fitted Original sapphire crystals for them.

The bands have come from the Chopard factory in Switzerland and for a limited period we are including a free service at the Chopard AD of your choice along with the original box set and genuine papers / warranty cards registered with Chopard and matching the unique serial number on the watch

Now think all this for $99 or maybe not !!!

68 Bullit

The movement is Gen in these and we have just bought and fitted Original sapphire crystals for them.

The bands have come from the Chopard factory in Switzerland and for a limited period we are including a free service at the Chopard AD of your choice along with the original box set and genuine papers / warranty cards registered with Chopard and matching the unique serial number on the watch

:beer2::):huh:

WebWind

Fantastic. :D