Sign in to follow this  
Dingo1974

MBK Nautilus Value

Dingo1974

Around 3 years ago I purchased a MBK Nautilus from a forum member here. Since then it's been a watch box queen having never been worn outdoors by me.

Since I'm trying to adopt a 1 in 1 out policy this could be next to go. As you don't see many around I'm wondering what would be a fair price these days?

This is the watch in question. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=8834

_DC_

I like this a lot, be interested to see what you decide to ask for it! I don't know how much these are worth, will bow to the expertise of the older members on the forum!

Let me know as I would be interested!

DC

Dingo1974

Anyone??

RichardMiami

Dingo

The lack of answers to this question is very normal. When asking what a watch is worth......... you are asking for an appraisal. That is not going to happen here.

If you want to sell, that's ok. What did you pay for the watch? Then take a discount from what you paid and ask for that. The amount of the discount should be in line with the condition of the watch - the more scratches/dings/whatever, the bigger the discount.

Your price in M2M has NOTHING to do with what it is "worth". Note the following from our Sales Rules:

This forum MUST NOT BE USED FOR SELLING FOR PROFIT. If you are attempting to sell an item for the same or higher than normal used cost, then there needs to be a good reason - i.e. modifications, rarity etc.

_DC_

In fairness to him though, Richard, I think the last clause may apply here, these are pretty rare (at least you don't see many coming up on M2M, I've seen more DW Daytonas than MBK Nautilus')!

DC

HWG

Pretty easy.... put it out at a price you feel you would pay for it. The replies you get with buyers or lack there of indicate if you have asked too much. ;)

narikaa

Well

As a guide

back then was before MBK's 'new version' and the attendant (alarming) price hike that came with it

Price (THEN) was circa £300GBP