Sign in to follow this  
Not That Rich

"I have rang Audemars Piguet HQ in Switzerland"

Paparolf

Just had a message from seller, can't paste as ipad gone pear shaped.

Goes something like this

I simply quoted the number on the back and they said it was genuine!!

They would not give any more info over the phone.

I have requested if I win, the contact number before I pay him the 150k

AndyBlue

Nearly mine, back off feckers!

northantsrich

I was just about to step out...well FUCK THAT! I'm waiting 23 minutes to see what happens next. This guy has probably put in an order for a new car, maybe quit his shitty job already, bought tickets for that exotic vacation he's always wanted to take but could never afford it......OMG PRICELESS

:lmao: :lmao:

I bet he has put in an order for more reps!!

Paparolf

As mentioned in the description, this watch is part of a house clearance to clear a large debt. There are no box or papers included.

The owner mentioned at the time that they had purchased it second hand so I am unaware of the true age.

The model number I am not aware of, I simply quoted AP the engraved number on the rear casing and they informed me that this was genuine. They will not tell you on the phone which model it relates to as they ask for you to send it to them in Switzerland for a full appraisal at great cost, which takes well over a month apparently.

northantsrich

Just had a message from seller, can't paste as ipad gone pear shaped.

Goes something like this

I simply quoted the number on the back and they said it was genuine!!

They would not give any more info over the phone.

I have requested if I win, the contact number before I pay him the 150k

Feck this is funny. He is ACTUALLY seriously still going along with his bull story!!

northantsrich

As mentioned in the description, this watch is part of a house clearance to clear a large debt. There are no box or papers included.

The owner mentioned at the time that they had purchased it second hand so I am unaware of the true age.

The model number I am not aware of, I simply quoted AP the engraved number on the rear casing and they informed me that this was genuine. They will not tell you on the phone which model it relates to as they ask for you to send it to them in Switzerland for a full appraisal at great cost, which takes well over a month apparently.

I see he is now trying to cover his ass saying that it was purchased second hand by someone other guy.

markeym3

I just asked him for a buy it now price

BentleySharp

YES!

The auction has 12 minutes left and has reached, are you ready for this, $150,500 !

This guy must be shitting his pants in excitement.

Simms

He keeps adding more degrees of separation between himself and the watch :lmao:!

northantsrich

He keeps adding more degrees of separation between himself and the watch :lmao:!

He must seriously think some shmuck will actually pay him for this.

Simms

80bfaecbfb46a0d6e2cec1fc62b19f7c_zps49e38e5f.jpg

:lmao:

Sitting at over 150k now!

gvln68

7 min left fellas!! c'mon ,200k!!

northantsrich

I have to say this is one of the funnest threads on RWG in a LONG time. The last one was when the guy on RWI called out some craigslist seller selling fake Rolex reps on filmed the whole thing!!

BentleySharp

Yea, He probably never expected it to reach over $100,000 and now he's realizing just how much shit he could potentially end up in if someone wealthy enough to spend $150,000 on a watch on ebay, sight unseen, ends up with a fake and presses criminal charges.

Paparolf

Just messaged this

I am happy to purchase will send bankers draft.

Just before I toddle off to the bank can you forward me the AP Swiss tel number plus the info you gave them, just so I can confirm that the watch is as they say genuine.

Thanks

markeym3

If you win this you could get ,more over on RWI

northantsrich

Just messaged this

Just before I toddle off to the bank can you forward me the AP Swiss tel number plus the info you gave them, just so I can confirm that the watch is as they say genuine.

Thanks

This is SOOOOOO funny.

Yea, He probably never expected it to reach over $100,000 and now he's realizing just how much shit he could potentially end up in if someone wealthy enough to spend $150,000 on a watch on ebay, sight unseen, ends up with a fake and presses criminal charges.

Lets hope so

onzenuub

Ask if the thin red line is still there.

peteins

Just messaged this

Thanks

This is SOOOOOO funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA this is too good!

northantsrich

1 min 30

Paparolf

Am I going to win or are we going to keep it going, happy to be highest bidder lets get it too 200k

markeym3

Just insist on pay pal ,,,,

Simms

.....50 seconds

BentleySharp

Just messaged this

Thanks

Judging from the sellers past responses, expect something like this...

Sorry, but I am afflicted with a rare and mysterious disease in which I forget how to use the forward command in my email manager once every 30 days and I fear it was exactly 30 days since it happened last. My appologies.

Paparolf

Shit I had 10 mins left......