Sign in to follow this  
Aren

"VIP ONLY SECTION / FORUM" ???

greg_r
:D:boobies2::boobies2: I don't want to lose your attention yet. I find this works.

:popcorn: Yes, my wife discovered the same thing some years ago.... :)

Seriously, though - thank you for your kind words. Whilst occasionally I find myself wondering how I let myself get talked into running one of these things again, I'm awful glad I did. This forum has the best bunch of people I've ever 'met' online.

Dendo
I'm a VIP and don't have access to the VIP section.

What and where is it?

Maybe you are not wishing hard enough?

No... Just VIP section is not accesible for Tudor lovers...

:rofl:

:rofl:

The password is 'TUDORSSUCK' :rofl:

seclark007

bumpity, bump....for Arenaria

Akira

Bumpidi bump bump bump :rofl:

Aren is totaly right VIP's rock that place.

Aren

Thanks for the bumps boyz...

Just remember :Arenaria" is a plant...Watch this

and just add watches to the "you can get it" list.

VIP's get two post entries/chances to win in the Birthday Prize Drawing for a gorgeous genuine Revelation watch...

See the drawing information at: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...ic=9218&hl=

If you are not bumping this thread (just until the RWG Birthday bash on November 18th) and have the idea of :rofl:

you could be at risk...plants can be very ...um ..dangerous...:rofl:

so, find your non-VIP buddies and feed them to me!

speedzmaster

I don't find your comment amusing.

Aren

Just remember Speedz...TUDOR'S ARE SCOTTISH ! That is probably why they know the password.

seclark007

Bump ;)

I AM a postwhore....but at least I'm a relatively clean postwhore...noo computer syphilis coming from me!

Aren
Bump :shitstir:

I AM a postwhore....but at least I'm a relatively clean postwhore...noo computer syphilis coming from me!

007...that emoticon isn't laundry...it is "shit stirring" :rofl:

;)...when did my title become "Bumpwhore" ???

"Bumpwhore" is fine with me...too bad so many of you men have difficulty with a woman being on top.

When I have fallen down later today, please bump me back up there. Thanks.. mwuh!

Brightlight
The password is 'TUDORSSUCK' ;)

Just remember Speedz...TUDOR'S ARE SCOTTISH ! That is probably why they know the password.

Hmm, a slight ignorance of English history here methinks........................

However, being Canadian we will forgive you :rofl:

Aren
The password is 'TUDORSSUCK' :shitstir:

Hmm, a slight ignorance of English history here methinks........................

However, being Canadian we will forgive you ;)

Queen of Scots...Scottish by marriage.

MARGARET TUDOR, QUEEN OF SCOTLAND, eldest daughter of Henry VII, king of England, by his wife Elizabeth, daughter of Edward IV, was born at Westminster on the 29th of November 1489. Before she was six years old negotiations were opened, which dragged on for several years, for marrying the princess to James IV of Scotland, whose support of the pretender Perkin Warbeck it was hoped to avert by such an alliance. Eventually the marriage was celebrated in Edinburgh on the 8th of August 1503. The avaricious Henry VII gave his daughter a scanty dowry and quarrels on this head embittered the relations between the two kingdoms, which the marriage, although accompanied by a treaty of perpetual peace, did nothing to heal. The whole of Margaret's life after her marriage with James IV was an unending series of intrigues, first with one political faction then with another; at one time in favour of her native country, at another in hostility to it, her conduct being mainly influenced at all times by considerations affecting her pocket.

Margaret was crowned at Edinburgh in March 1504.

Now if we could only get her back from the grave, pour her into a leather corset to show her ample cleavage, this thread might get more attention. Of course.... we would need to borrow greg's paper bag for her photographs.

;):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't normally admit to this black part of my ancestry, but part of my heritage is... Scottish.

Besides Brightlight, in the USA, where I am from, world history is studied in high school. I didn't attend high school so it is not an area of erudition for me. ::rofl::

mondeov6

BUMP!!!....... ehrmmm wot!?... wot you mean to soon??....it is a SPEED BUMP!! ;)

Akira
Besides Brightlight, in the USA, where I am from, world history is studied in high school. I didn't attend high school so it is not an area of erudition for me. :;):

But you learned about pilgrims and murdering redskins? :rofl:

Aren
Besides Brightlight, in the USA, where I am from, world history is studied in high school. I didn't attend high school so it is not an area of erudition for me. :;):

But you learned about pilgrims and murdering redskins? :rofl:

Sure Akira, elementary school American History...but the school system didn't really teach the truth. They didn't even teach all of the facts. The truth is more important than the facts...

Our despicable forefathers were among the first people in the world to use biological weapons.

They gave the Native American Indians wool blankets laced with smallpox virus, for which the Indians had no immunity. Men, women and children we wiped out in a most horrible death. It was disgraceful.

:shitstir:

sconehead

;)

Aren

Really cute and appropriate Sconey...

But when I dance it is usually for exercise and the music I actually bump to sounds more like this:

or

but I really like Latin music for dancing if I get to go dancing out...which is rare.

;):shitstir::rofl:

Luthier

Ari, these 2 songs are one of my favorites.

Hate to admit it, because I'm die hard jazz and hard rock lover....

Aren

Well Luth, I do alot of hard labor much of the time so when I exercise I like music.

For anyone reading this thread, please don't forget that VIP membership is to watch collecting what the music is to the dance. It is the foundation. Ask any builder, you can't build good things without a good foundation. RWG has a great foundation...and a great structure. As members we only need to do the maintenance...the heavy lifting was already done for us...before us.

RWG needs your support. Check out a VIP membership...it is so inexpensive and so worthy. Everything is more fun when it is shared with others. Sharing the laughs, the information, the sources, the watch repairs and mods. and everything else including the infamous Section 8. I hope the non-VIP members here will upgrade to VIP. It supports all of us...and we get so much back in return.

:beer2:

Ask an Adm or Mod at the bottom of the index page for assistance. Their names appear in blue there, or you can find them in the shout box ...

They are magicians and have secret powers... :thumbsup:

They have already made a genuine Revelation watch appear as a drawing prize for RWG's second birthday next week. Just imagine what else they could do with the VIP support from all of us.

Thanks for reading my posts... ::notworthy::

Demsey

SHILL!

Aren

Thank you for the bump Demsey...

Now, due to the Donnybrook in the RepGeek thread I need to bump my own post...

love, love all

speedzmaster

This sucks!

SANY0318.jpg

Demsey

MmmmK, just so the noobs get the message, the stuff in the VIP section? Is, like, this thread, only 1X more awesome. So yeah, check it. You're all missing out.

All those members that John was thinking were A.W.O.L? They're there. Joey too. It's nuts. You think the board is one way, but it's just a front. In the V.I.P you get to share in on the charade. Poor noobs.

Actually, aside the gesture toward internet camaraderie? Which is as noble as you can get in the new millenium, there really are only two perks to being V.I.P. ; One, you can correct poor grammar and spelling without the 'edited by' tag (which is awesome) and secondly when you jump on a senior member for being a troll and not contributing to the board they can't lob the inevitable;

"Oh fuck off noob, you're not even contributing member/V.I.P status. You've never done a review and didn't come to this site Galactica style from the original RWG. I bet you don't even own a rep. I'm member #10 here and actually ran the other board behind everyone else's back for three years when the original webmaster was sent to a Bosnian gulag. So pack you're shit and head on back upstairs from your parent's basement internet connection."

So, yeah, all in all? 2usd/mo well spent.

Oh, and do that review and if the situation arises say, "I was actually 'Neo' on the other board". Just to cover your ass.

JohnG

If it is not General Discussion or Off Topic, I am against it.

Brightlight
The password is 'TUDORSSUCK' :boobies2:

However, being Canadian we will forgive you ;)

Queen of Scots...Scottish by marriage.

MARGARET TUDOR, QUEEN OF SCOTLAND, eldest daughter of Henry VII, king of England, by his wife Elizabeth, daughter of Edward IV, was born at Westminster on the 29th of November 1489. Before she was six years old negotiations were opened, which dragged on for several years, for marrying the princess to James IV of Scotland, whose support of the pretender Perkin Warbeck it was hoped to avert by such an alliance. Eventually the marriage was celebrated in Edinburgh on the 8th of August 1503. The avaricious Henry VII gave his daughter a scanty dowry and quarrels on this head embittered the relations between the two kingdoms, which the marriage, although accompanied by a treaty of perpetual peace, did nothing to heal. The whole of Margaret's life after her marriage with James IV was an unending series of intrigues, first with one political faction then with another; at one time in favour of her native country, at another in hostility to it, her conduct being mainly influenced at all times by considerations affecting her pocket.

Margaret was crowned at Edinburgh in March 1504.

Now if we could only get her back from the grave, pour her into a leather corset to show her ample cleavage, this thread might get more attention. Of course.... we would need to borrow greg's paper bag for her photographs.

:thumbsup::boobies3::rofl: :rofl:

I don't normally admit to this black part of my ancestry, but part of my heritage is... Scottish.

Besides Brightlight, in the USA, where I am from, world history is studied in high school. I didn't attend high school so it is not an area of erudition for me. ::rofl::

OK, because you're from the USA (that's the same as being Canadian isn't it?) I will eruditely elucidate ;) Because a Tudor was married to a Scottish King, a Stewart, that in no way makes the Tudors Scottish. In fact it makes Mary a Stewart by marriage. The Tudors are an English Royal dynasty. The one benefit from her marriage is that after the death of Elizabeth I who had no children, Mary's descendant the then Scottish King James VI had a legitimate claim to the English throne and thus became James I of Great Britain, thus finally putting the English under the Scottish yoke and civilising them. Or attempting to........... I fear it was not completely successful.

Aren

Funny you mention the Stewart's. When I was very little, my father would drink and start speaking in a Scottish brogue and tell me that our ancestors were the Stewart's. I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. When I was in grade 1 or 2, I asked my teacher who Stewart's were...

:facepalm: She told me they (stewards) were servants and care takes. ;)

Perhaps my father just wanted to make me believe I was somehow special... he didn't succeed!

All the Best BL