Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

50kg by FEDEX.

Luthier

Got it today...

Dear Freiend,

I am sorry for using this medium to contact you, My name is Steve Owusu, I want to inquire from you if Gold business is movable business in your country.Sir, My Step Father he is old so he told me to take only 30 kilos Gold from the 250 kilos that belongs for our family so that I will sale the gold to further my education and take care of my life, sir I want you to advice me on how to send the 50 kilos of the gold to you by DHL or FEDEX.Sir right now the 50 kilos is with me, your urgent reply is highlyneeded,I want to use the money of the gold to pay my school fess,my father said that he will not pay my school fee again because he is not my biological father, my father died when I was 2yrs old. Please, advise me what to do now.

Regards,

Steve Owusu

[email protected]

So... mates, how can we help to poor Mr. Owusu to pay his FESS?

;)

Dr Yan

would it help if i gave him my credit card details? ;)

Fiddo

The guy must have some pretty high school fees. That's around 2.4 million USD. What a nice guy willing to send the to you.

sfa437

;)

One of the better ones I've seen!

Dr Yan

Yeah sfa, he would have had me big time. this is one clever fraudster!

;)

Pentax

WTF

Do people still fall for such shit!

Luthier
WTF

Do people still fall for such shit!

...said Pentax.

:)

trailboss99

Will Fedex even ship a 50kg package?

Lordy, some people . . .

Col.

Luthier

Quantity increased... new email hit my box today:

Dear,

We are group of gold miners mining on lands that belong to our respective families. Our Group have mining concession of about 200 acres in two different sites. But our traditional method of mining hinders our gold production. We believe with modern gold mining equipments we can produce 250 - 500 kilos monthly.

Due to this development therefore We collectively contributed 200kg of gold, 22+ carats at US$30,500 per kilogram to sell to enable our group acquire modern gold mining equipments so that we can achieve our gold production target. Our selling terms and conditions are negotiable. We also welcome investors who would go into partnership with us to develop our gold mining concession to standard.

We thank you and await your response either to purchase our gold or go into partnership with us.

Best Regards,

Sackey Addo

Pentax, can you imagine, how many gold Rolex cases you can get from 200kg???

:P

KBH

Ask Sackey to send you a sample to make sure it's legitimate.

Dr Yan

I really cant believe you guys.

this is a real cry for help, our help......

lets get together and help these guys, they are miners, miners i tell ya.

:P

DarkGlass
Quantity increased... new email hit my box today:

Dear,

We are group of gold miners mining on lands that belong to our respective families. Our Group have mining concession of about 200 acres in two different sites. But our traditional method of mining hinders our gold production. We believe with modern gold mining equipments we can produce 250 - 500 kilos monthly.

Due to this development therefore We collectively contributed 200kg of gold, 22+ carats at US$30,500 per kilogram to sell to enable our group acquire modern gold mining equipments so that we can achieve our gold production target. Our selling terms and conditions are negotiable. We also welcome investors who would go into partnership with us to develop our gold mining concession to standard.

We thank you and await your response either to purchase our gold or go into partnership with us.

Best Regards,

Sackey Addo

Pentax, can you imagine, how many gold Rolex cases you can get from 200kg???

:)

My mates' family actually do own 12 acres of land in Sierra Leone (yeah I know) and do mine for gold. It's all done by hand and when the mines inspectors aren't demanding $30 k for the correct permits and the managers are not being held hostage or machetted I believe they extract about half a kilo a month !

What a shit way to earn a living !

bimmerpilot
I really cant believe you guys.

this is a real cry for help, our help......

lets get together and help these guys, they are miners, miners i tell ya.

;)

I agree. I was planning on becoming a RWG VIP/Supporter this evening, though after reading this heart-wrenching post, I'm going to send my money to these miners, and I urge all of the other noobs to do the same. Think about it; if your donation can help these guys get new machinery and lessen the risk of the same type of accident that happened to those guys in Chile..

Who's with me?!?!

:Whistle: