Sign in to follow this  
sunbites

382 Bronzo (?) bund.

sunbites

So! Having done my research and being set on _something_ with a bund strap Bronzo seems to look amazing on one.

I've been torn between a DSSD or a Pam for a while now; but as i'm moving to a house with a pool - i don't want to shit myself every time i jump in it; and apparently the gas valve on DSSD can leak.

the 7750 movement scares me (my nautilus chrono is already with SSTEEL).

I'm also very into deep blue or dark red (burgundy) and it seems i can get that from donerix... So before I pull the trigger; any last minute suggestions? Any other models I should consider? I am looking for it to become my daily not-dressed-up-smart beater to see if I like pams and if I should start considering a gen; so movement and weight are more important to me than correct dial etc...

sunbites

And - any TD got specials you know about? :D

sunbites

As no one seems to be saying anything; i went for the KW 382 from Trusty (awaiting QC) and a 111 v3 Noob; cause why the hell not. It's just been xmas :)

wahzai

good choice on the 111 ^_^

flyr

Wear either one of those into a pool without having them tested(especially on a custom burgundy strap)and you will be kicking yourself.

But why should I care, I'm not a Pam fan. :noway:

Despite my lack of appreciation for Pam's, I hope your watches arrive safely for you, and they exceed your expectations.

Best of Luck!

nunu78

I don't why nobody suggest the sealing of HEV , which is quite an easy mod.

I'm talking about DSSD.

flyr

I don't why nobody suggest the sealing of HEV , which is quite an easy mod.

I'm talking about DSSD.

Not every one is brave enough (maybe the wrong word) to pull apart a working watch.Even if you are careful you can have keyless problems, dust, fingerprints,etc.

I have modded a few watches.

I have the grey hair to show for it.

sunbites

Well, when the watch brakes I try to send it away to SSTEEL; and of course i'll have the pam pressure tested before getting into the water! I'm not a maniac! :P

Love the way 382 looks; just hope the movement won't fuck me in the a**

GenTLe

Love the way 382 looks; just hope the movement won't fuck me in the a**

This one should be serviced instantly... As far as I know, the KW factory applies the "decoration plates" on the movement without properly unassemble it, so debris from the drill are around the movement... I'd then take the opportunity to water proof it ;)

sunbites

Uh, I will do that then! ;-) Pity there is no local London watch smith to do that! ;-(

sunbites

Bronzo QC pics and sent the same day I ordered. Not bad.

taokexun

I got Bronzo zf 382... the decoration of zf-9000 movement is not good enough(spring balance position is wrong). and. most of screws are pasting on the decoration board instead of screwing...so those screws are very easy to fall off to stuck the wheel.