Sign in to follow this  
tesmith2112

40MM PAM

tesmith2112

Can anyone recommend a good 40MM PAM? I know there are a few models, but I've never seen one.

Thanks!

Mystery Shopper

PAM 168 Regatta is a 40mm version. In the photo it is the blue faced watch. I bought it from Prestige Watch Co- feedback in the PWC feedback section.

PA030027.jpg

Luthier

Just ask Robert - he has many 40mm's.

wat44

PAM048 - if I get my act together, I will put up a sales thread

Mystery Shopper

Photo of Wat44 PAM 048 that was in the testing forum. Great looking watch

de4f2774.jpg

tesmith2112
Photo of Wat44 PAM 048 that was in the testing forum. Great looking watch

de4f2774.jpg

Thank you! I think I'm going to order the PAM 048. I'll post pics when it arrives.

willi

Hi,I am new here,only one year of rep experience and never been scammed ,only by our nasty Swiss Customs that destroyed seven (7!!!) Panerais very zealously.The question about the 40mm Panerai :I think that every dealer offers some of those , my favourite seller being Liang`s Luxury Kingdom ,Liang is a fine person.I wonder very much:how many factorys might be out there producing rep watches ?Is it true that there are numerous differnt kinds of the same watch model being made,or is it that every dealer offers more or less the same watches,but at VERY different prices and claims about their item?Hont`s Glashütte Senator is 96$ ,and Replicahaus sells the same watch for 299$.Is the latter so vastly superior to the Hont watch?

NFleischer

Hi and welcome.

Yes, sometimes there are several versions of a watch made by different 'factories'

That doesn't mean that every dealer out there charges the same for any given watch by the same

factory. There are many scammers who charge $1000 for a 'SWISS Rolex' that can be bought here for under $200.

Stick to the advice here and other places like RepGeek or Replica WatchGroup Forum.

Member X

+1

Stick to the Trusted Dealers on here and you won't get scammed.