Sign in to follow this  
Chiquita Fanjita

My Custom PAM00977 Build

baxter

Looks really great mate ............................ i'm giving you one of these :

applause_large.jpg

Chiquita Fanjita
:lol: cheers Jez

Chrisby

Fantastic custom build here and personal to you. Andy has done an awesome job. Really enjoyed the write up, and definitely suits the brown strap it brings the dial and colours out.

Well done and enjoy wearing it!

corsa

Nice work, that looks awesome! :thumbsup2:

Chiquita Fanjita

Fantastic custom build here and personal to you. Andy has done an awesome job. Really enjoyed the write up, and definitely suits the brown strap it brings the dial and colours out.

Well done and enjoy wearing it!

Nice work, that looks awesome! :thumbsup2:

Thanks guys. Yeah, the strap is near enough a perfect match with the lume and font colours. Think it works better than a black strap would have.

BadPickle

Now that's what we need to see more of here, a well researched and put together thread. It's a real beauty mate, superb attention the detail, not only in the watch but in the whole thread. It's awesome how you recreated a page from the pam bible for your new addition. Well done Andyboy too, he's got far too much time on his hands :giggle:

Tell you the truth- when you first posted it on the wristy last week, I actually googled it :lmao: AND looked on the panerai website for more information :lmao2: .......

What a clot!! It was actually my 2 pals Jim Beam and Jack Danials who made me do it :giggle:

Love it mate :thumbsup:

Top marks

James.

Lovely, you probably owe Andy 3 handy-J's for this.

Chiquita Fanjita

Now that's what we need to see more of here, a well researched and put together thread. It's a real beauty mate, superb attention the detail, not only in the watch but in the whole thread. It's awesome how you recreated a page from the pam bible for your new addition. Well done Andyboy too, he's got far too much time on his hands :giggle:

Tell you the truth- when you first posted it on the wristy last week, I actually googled it :lmao: AND looked on the panerai website for more information :lmao2: .......

What a clot!! It was actually my 2 pals Jim Beam and Jack Danials who made me do it :giggle:

Love it mate :thumbsup:

Top marks

Cheers Stu :D Glad you appreciated the thread. Thought the web pages gave it more an air of authenticity :lol:

You mean you couldn't find anything on Google or the Panerai site :lol:

Jim & Jack always seem to make people do strange things ;)

Hey I like Andy, but not that much :rofl:

andyboy

fuck that have you seen the size of his wrist.

It looks small enough in it`s natural habitat.

:rofl:

Chiquita Fanjita

fuck that have you seen the size of his wrist.

It looks small enough in it`s natural habitat.

:rofl:

:lmao2:

Pseudonym

Great build gents. Love it.

Well done!!

:clap:

Chiquita Fanjita

Thanks Rob :)

2hot2trot

A fantastic and inspirational review. Lovely pics too mate. Congratulations and enjoy! :clap:

Genius

bloody beautiful watch and got me thinking of doing something similar although I coulnd never get anything to come out that well!

I do have to admit I also read goats the first time I saw it

midasmook

Having seen and tried this on at the GTG I know how nice it is. Well done Andy (both of you). Great mock up of the Panerai site, wonder when the first noob will ask why he can't find the page. Congratulations again.

Chiquita Fanjita

A fantastic and inspirational review. Lovely pics too mate. Congratulations and enjoy! :clap:

Thanks mate :) Glad you enjoyed reading it.

bloody beautiful watch and got me thinking of doing something similar although I coulnd never get anything to come out that well!

I do have to admit I also read goats the first time I saw it

Cheers mate. I thought the same, but it totally exceeded my expectations. If you have an idea of something I'd give it a bash ;)

Having seen and tried this on at the GTG I know how nice it is. Well done Andy (both of you). Great mock up of the Panerai site, wonder when the first noob will ask why he can't find the page. Congratulations again.

Cheers John :) I was actually thinking the same thing myself mate and waiting on that first PM :lol:

Piccolo

This is awesome - Thank You for the link from the wristie thread.

(Like PBR I actually Googled this to try and find out what it was :D )

Really, really nice - and shows how personal it is by the fact that you're still getting use from it coming up to 2 years on...

gavmeister

This is terrific. Awesome attention to detail and definitely has the authentic look. Something so incredibly personal, i guess we will never see this on M2M!

Chiquita Fanjita

This is awesome - Thank You for the link from the wristie thread.

(Like PBR I actually Googled this to try and find out what it was :D )

Really, really nice - and shows how personal it is by the fact that you're still getting use from it coming up to 2 years on...

No worries, saved trying to explain the reasoning behind it :lol:

This is terrific. Awesome attention to detail and definitely has the authentic look. Something so incredibly personal, i guess we will never see this on M2M!

Thanks mate. Yeah, I don't think it will ever grace the M2M section. TBH I doubt anyone would want it with my surname on the dial - unless I become famous and it becomes a collectors item :lol:

gavmeister

Thanks mate. Yeah, I don't think it will ever grace the M2M section. TBH I doubt anyone would want it with my surname on the dial - unless I become famous and it becomes a collectors item :lol:

Tapatalk shows a photo from each thread. I was half paying attention earlier when I saw your Pam "Coats Edition" and I was like "That must be the new Pam....curiosity got the best of me so I checked out the thread! So you were 'thought of as famous' for your 15 minutes of fame!

Chiquita Fanjita

Tapatalk shows a photo from each thread. I was half paying attention earlier when I saw your Pam "Coats Edition" and I was like "That must be the new Pam....curiosity got the best of me so I checked out the thread! So you were 'thought of as famous' for your 15 minutes of fame!

I've reached the dizzy heights of Sylvester Stallone, LeBron James, Michael Schumacher etc. - well for a few minutes :lol:

gavmeister

I've reached the dizzy heights of Sylvester Stallone, LeBron James, Michael Schumacher etc. - well for a few minutes :lol:

Only equalled by Stallone...the others didn't have Pam's named in their honor!