Sign in to follow this  
rusty peters

This is what I ordered. What do you think I will actually get? UPDATE!!!

SSTEEL

Curious about the pics when it arrives. ...

And me LD Keep checking in for a laugh, no offense intended ;)

rusty peters

Curious about the pics when it arrives. ...

And me LD Keep checking in for a laugh, no offense intended ;)

No need to apologize. If this whole thing goes sideways, I will laugh too. Remember what the dealer said: "Do not worry, It is perfect." I am expecting nothing but perfection now.

Perfection may be a digital Rolex with a pink linoleum strap but it will be entertaining. EMS tracking shows that it has left China but is not in customs yet.

Necromancer
:Praying:

NMA

"Do not worry, friend, 5$ discount on your next order" :)

wimpie007

Hehe, why is EMS taking so long ;-)

Don't know what would be worse, getting nothing at all or a piece of crap :P

rusty peters

No movement since leaving the sorting center in China. Going swimmingly so far.

bklynboy

USPS may have info as well, use the same tracking number on their site, probably ends in "CN"

Ishmael

USPS may have info as well, use the same tracking number on their site, probably ends in "CN"

+1

I never use EMS tracking. USPS is a little more up to date in my experience.

dave47

The watch shipped out via EMS this morning. This should be interesting. I bet it will be crap.

We're all pulling for you rusty, hoping for a pleasant, positive outcome. Please post some pics so we all can see what actually arrived and in what kind of condition. Good luck, mate!

dave

dfq23

My money is on this

Screenshot_2015-01-17-21-53-57_zpsidiqk0it.png

rusty peters

I hope not. That thing looks horrible. If that is what arrives, it is going back.

Genius

Aww disappointed... saw your post in the thread and thought it had been delivered.. I'm almost as excited for this as I would be waiting for my own parcel

NMA

I hope not. That thing looks horrible. If that is what arrives, it is going back.

Friend, please understand, 5$ discount on your next order :)

Genius

:rofl: too true! I got the Mrs a bag from aliexpress and it was shit this is the actual reply quoted verbatim from the seller:

all the bag is like this. so I don't know how to say. Even though I send one bag agian, it is also useless.

Genius

:rofl: too true! I got the Mrs a bag from aliexpress and it was shit this is the actual reply quoted verbatim from the seller:

all the bag is like this. so I don't know how to say. Even though I send one bag agian, it is also useless.

The seller wasn't offering to send a replacement.. She was saying even if she did it would be just as shit! Never seen anywhere else in my life where customer service involved admitting your products are useless and expecting the customer to understand

NMA

I just bought an Iphone 4, cheap as chips cool as cucumber only £80.20

Supposed to be used

I swear I received a brand new phone, original box and all original accessories plus uk travel plug :)

Ali not that bad.

Genius

Yeah I have had some good stuff off there but the same amount of shite... Is the iPhone gen or rep 1:1

JSJ

If they lie to you and send a rep completely unlike the one they sold you, reject it and put in a dispute saying it's fake. Ali will ask them for evidence it's genuine and if they can't provide it, Ali will rule in your favour and refund you.

I've only done it once because they sent me a complete pile of shite and lied to me about it.

NMA

Yeah I have had some good stuff off there but the same amount of shite... Is the iPhone gen or rep 1:1

what rep? what do you think mate, 2 billion chinese, they all use fake goods? it's a genuine iphone for china, sorry The People's Republic of China.

only they installed mandarin keyboard, that was little bit confusing :) :) :)

have you ever seen a rep iphone?

RolexPhantom

Goophone.

rusty peters

It has arrived. It was packaged up very securely...better than some of our TDs in my opinion.

IMG_20150122_192227_zpszjirook3.jpg

IMG_20150122_192327_zpswrfucubq.jpg

IMG_20150122_192421_zpsafzvptgk.jpg

IMG_20150122_210542_zpsjw7soixm.jpg

IMG_20150122_210830_zps9uifvywe.jpg

IMG_20150122_210940_zpsqthpaknj.jpg

The box is pretty nice! It smells like carcinogens but it looks nice. This is not the Noob version that we are used to. The keepers fall off the strap because the buckle is so small and shitty. The maker had convenience in mind because they eliminated the pesky screw down crown. While we are discussing the crown, it should be mentioned that it is an onion shaped crown so this is no longer technically 1:1.

All in all, it is Silix cheapie with a strap so bad that it is not worth the effort to throw it away. 22mm lugs and a 44mm case with 21j smoothness that we have all grown to appreciate. You would have to search far and wide to find bezel action worse than this. Once it clicks, you can rotate the bezel backwards about 15 degrees. If you scuba dive, you may want to have a backup timer. My heart is broken. There is one thing I know about Chinese merchants on Aliexpress, they always deliver superior products with complete transparency and honesty. This sale is tarnishing that sterling reputation.

I see exactly why they used the picture that they did for the listing. Strangely, the crown is not visible and the light is from behind the watch so you can't see the shiny bezel insert. No such thing as a free lunch/you get what you pay for. I am contemplating what the future of this watch will be. Donation to an RWG giveaway? Sale for really, really cheap? Doorstop? Send to Olly?

ShovelnTC

Oh well at least there was something inside the box!

rusty peters

I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but I tossed in a little lume shot for you. You're welcome.

BC1221

for a second, i thought you got the omega from them.

i damn near had my credit card out. :lol:

seems like a typical 21j cheapie.

it could have been worse.

Daywatch

Ok, somebody had to make the test and You did it. Thanks.

Don´t use it, this spoils the pleasure of what that watch really can be. The Asian eta version from our TD´s is really tops imo, love the feel, touch, looks&lume.