Sign in to follow this  
rusty peters

This is what I ordered. What do you think I will actually get? UPDATE!!!

tonyh7

Aliexpress is a punt. I've had some really good stuff off there - a fantastic Tissot quartz and some really nice Montblanc leather goods. I did notice that the seller in question has only 282 trades and the watch in question only 1 order (the OP I assume) and no feedback. The good things about the site are the escrow and the feedback - so hope the op provides some.

LightGeek

Soooooo you got a $100 rep box.

SSTEEL

Its that bad its difficult to determine which is the turd in those photos :P

KeNnY

I like that brown thing next to that shit :Whistle:

Frazzle

I'd complain as it isn't the one in the photo! Yes they've concealed the crown but the bezel in their listing is different to the one on the watch sent and the second hand on the watch you received has the flying 'B' on it whereas the watch in the listing doesn't.

Lots of discrepancies between the watch photographed and the actual watch you reciveed!

JSJ

Thanks for the info and review. I think you did OK and I would not complain about that watch for that money. Even the lume tries to work. The box would go for half what you paid at least if someone wants it.

ElvisFreak

I guess for legal reasons this seller blocks out the logos on all the watches but what you get is a replica with the right logo, yes?

GenTLe

Maybe this store would have been better. They even have a Pam288k listed... And many positive feedbacks.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/613206

rusty peters

I think I am done buying watches from Ali express.

dfq23

Stick to certain brands and it's all good mate. You can get the quartz stuff the TDs have and some of the decent 21j for good prices but unfortunately you are never gonna luck upon a really good rep for cheap

Genius
Maybe this store would have been better. They even have a Pam288k listed... And many positive feedbacks.

I'm sure I read a decent review of this seller on the forumand looked at his watches a few times on ali but never risked it myself got a really nice armani off ali recently tho for about £45

Ishmael

My heart is broken.

I can't count how many "gold vintage daytonas" I've ordered from no account dealers in the past decade, thinking that THIS time, maybe THIS time I'll have happened upon the watch I've been looking for, because... I mean, look at the picture!!! Then I got a cheapie modern daytona. In gold. Rose gold, actually. Every time. Disappointment isn't the word. :suicide:

I feel your pain.

RUSH2112

Interesting test. Had to laugh at "smells like carcinogens."

Bash64

I have to say, I very much enjoyed the review. And thank you for the lume shot. I wish I knew which one it was :)

tanweekiat

Probably will get the Tissot from there. No other brands

digger2

Probably will get the Tissot from there. No other brands

Pretty wise I think but some bargains you will miss :)

digger2

The Tissots are too good to miss I even made my first dropship with this model for 75 USD

prs516_zps34684080.jpg

JSJ

I've had one gen Tissot and one shit Tissot from Aliexpress. Both were $60.

dfq23

For Tissots as long as the listing says swiss, eta or G10 they will be spot on

nofitstate

I'm sure I read a decent review of this seller on the forumand looked at his watches a few times on ali but never risked it myself got a really nice armani off ali recently tho for about £45

I've thought about ordering from this seller twice now, but have never had a reply to my question asking for more pictures. It would seem that messages are never even read.

rusty peters

Low stakes poker. Yours looks like you have a fighting chance. The lighting on mine was grim and there was one lousy picture. If you buy it, please report back!

Stuvetjee

Well i had quite some nice deals over there.

For my little brother a Chopard GTXL (same version as TD's but $20 cheaper and free shipping back then)

For a friend of mine a 21J PO Good Planet $70. Wrong datewheel, GMT hand tip was too short.

po_zpsa1629cab.jpg

dfq23

I've got one due today from Ali....