Picked up the Lemania manual wind Speedmaster Moon at Christmas courtesy of Rochest at Watch International. Great transaction, lovely watch, a must-have for any collection in my opinion!   I also picked up a few tools to enable me to freeze the six o'clock sub dial and also replace the crystal. The most complex job I've ever undertaken on a watch is to change a strap so I was a little apprehensive but thought I would just go for it!   This is the watch when it arrived. The sub dial is in the 12 o'clock position in the photo simply because the time was 12 o'clock! The sub dial follows the hour position and was an obvious difference from the gen.     Then out came the movement...     On went the domed plexi sourced from Cousins. I bought two sizes as they are very cheap and wasn't sure which would fit best. Turns out the 340 was too big and the 338 fitted perfectly but needed to be secured with cement where as the flat sapphire presses into place.     And then finally after removing the large transfer gear and adding a drop of cement to the six o'clock sub dial gear to hold it in position everything was reassembled.   I added a khaki/green NATO style strap which works perfectly with the colour of the standard lume. The lume is weak as standard but I've left it as it is as I'm never bothered by strong lume on my watches.   After a few hours careful work with some basic watchmaker's tools I am pleasantly surprised and very happy with the result...     All pics taken with an iPhone 5 and a little editing in Instagram afterwards.   Let me know what you think!   Dom