Sign in to follow this  
djprone

Hello from a newbie in the UK

djprone

Hi everyone,

I've recently been researching the web for a replica breitling for bentley watch, i've nearly been stung by buying off a now known 'scam site' and am glad i stumbled upon this forum before i did!

I am now going to trawl this forum for information on where to get the best watch from and hopefully find more information on UK customs with these replicas.

Thank god i found you guys before laying out my money.

Cheers

Nathan

Brightlight

Hi Nathan and welcome! You can't do better than our recommended dealers, have a look at the dealers section. UK customs are no problem with reps unless you are highly unlucky (I don't know of anyone who has had a rep confiscated) or you are bringing in dozens in one consigment. The recommended dealers would replace any watch that was seized by customs so you're quite safe.

djprone
Hi Nathan and welcome! You can't do better than our recommended dealers, have a look at the dealers section. UK customs are no problem with reps unless you are highly unlucky (I don't know of anyone who has had a rep confiscated) or you are bringing in dozens in one consigment. The recommended dealers would replace any watch that was seized by customs so you're quite safe.

Thats great news, thanks. I'll go check out your recommended dealers now!

greg_r

Welcome Nathan! Always good to see another Brit joining us ;)

As BL says, UK customs are probably the most rep-friendly in the world. You won't have any issues. Have a good read and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! :P

Del

Hello and welcome Nathan ;).

You've come to the right place for great advice and excellent Trusted Dealers :P.

Check out the reviews section and the various feedback sections for the Trusted Dealers - lots of info and lots of jaw-droppingly gorgeous watches to choose from :D.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :D

barnes1990

Welcome, I'm from the UK also :D

NVP

Hi all

newbie from west sussex............I love watches and have a real Tag 2000 classic as a 40th B pressy but love to have a few replicas as well to mix and match

this site could save me a lot of money !!!

looking for a breitling replica so will hunt around the site for recommendation

Regards to all

Neil

greg_r

Welcome Neil. West Sussex, huh? Not too far from me then - I'm in Surrey.

Have a good read and take your time - lots of useful info here. Just ask if you have any questions! :rofl:

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse Nathan and Neil :rofl:

KBH
Hi all

newbie from west sussex............I love watches and have a real Tag 2000 classic as a 40th B pressy but love to have a few replicas as well to mix and match

this site could save me a lot of money !!!

looking for a breitling replica so will hunt around the site for recommendation

Regards to all

Neil

First, welcome to diprone. Seems like a lot of interest in the B4B lately.

And second, welcome to NVP. I can tell NVP will fit right in here. His first post is an unintended thread crapping. :rofl:

mspangl
Welcome Neil. West Sussex, huh? Not too far from me then - I'm in Surrey.

Have a good read and take your time - lots of useful info here. Just ask if you have any questions! :rofl:

greg potter :rofl:

BTW welcome guys! ... you are bloody lucky that the uk customs are the most rep-friendly customs around! as long as u dont start selling em as a wholeseller :rofl:

muhnkee_2

Hey Nathan,

Hello from north London, i recently bought this beauty (but with a blue dial):

2075-29916-thickbox.jpg

from timesshop here:

http://www.timesshop.net/product.php?id_product=2075

it is almost perfect - and definitely close enough for me!

as you can see the crystal has a beautiful blue hue to it, which makes it look even more than perfect!

i tracked the order through and it was held at customs for one day, but still got through to me

good luck, enjoy the hunt for the right one (or two, or three.....)

greg

(the other greg)

djprone

thanks everyone for the kind welcome and the hints and tips. You have a fantastic group of dealers on here and i have whittled it down to two for my first purchase, bit more researching and i think i should have my first rep on the way.

pollux1

Hi and welcome!