Sign in to follow this  
ghardy

ghardy

Cheers... I am a new member. Great deal of good information on this board.

Its a pleasure reviewing all the information provided here, and as a new member I am thankful that individuals take the time to write this all down. As a newby to this area -- I do not own a rep watch...I do have a couple of Gen. nice Tags, but I ware my $150 Bulova.

Can someone point me to any past discussions regarding water resistance / or reasonable expectation regarding the same for rep, watches.

I am interested in purchasing my first rep. watch, preferable panerai, but I know that if I can not get one that is not at least water-proof up to 30m, it will never make it.

Gabe

Aren

Go to the trusted dealer list and take a look. Also, if you become a VIP now, you can have 2 posts (entries) to try to win a gen Rotary Revelation Watch. You would need to ask a mod or adm for assistance. It is also not too late to submit for the other competitions found on the index page. You could use one of your existing watches to match up with a fabulous cigar pen prize drawing. You would need to act quickly to become a VIP...Time is running out.

Good Luck and congratulations ... you have found the right place.

All the Best and Welcome.

Aren

Go to the Competitions and Prizes section and take a look.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=62

Fiddo

Hello! :thumbsup:

Welcome!

I would never place a replcia watch in water unless I had it tested first. It is best to assume the watch is not water resistant and proceed accordingly.

Here is an excellent tutorial on the subject. One of my favorites, as I learned a lot from it------------>

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...water+resistant

pollux1

One little tip, non chrono's are far easier to waterproof than the chrono models. Oh and welcome!

ghardy
One little tip, non chrono's are far easier to waterproof than the chrono models. Oh and welcome!

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

1_klean_watch

Welcome to the board...This place is addictive and wallet draining..