Sign in to follow this  
jake

Longines Master Complications at Perfect Clones

jake

Just spotted this, and it's on my wish list: Longines Master Complications

Can anybody offer some insight about this watch? Educate me about the movement? I'm wondering if all the complications will work reliably. Appearance-wise, it looks pretty good. Are there any opinions, etc. on Longines reps in general?

Luthier

I bought 2 in Guangzhou, on Watch Market, both with 21J movements, for about $40 each. Both works perfectly. Don't know, why need A7750 in this watch, there's no chrono anyway. For better sweeping? I don't care much.

Very beautiful watches, by the way...

DSCF0126-1.jpg

jake
I bought 2 in Guangzhou, on Watch Market, both with 21J movements, for about $40 each. Both works perfectly. Don't know, why need A7750 in this watch, there's no chrono anyway. For better sweeping? I don't care much.

Very beautiful watches, by the way...

DSCF0126-1.jpg

Those look great Luthier - where is that that you got them? Do all the complications work? That seems pretty amazing for $40. The watch is supposed to have a chronograph though... minutes at 12, hours at 6 subdials.

Would all this work with A7751 movement?

Edited by jake

Luthier
The watch is supposed to have a chronograph though... minutes at 12, hours at 6 subdials.

No, gen. don't have chrono. By the way, "chrono" require seconds, not minutes and hours.

Here's the picture of gen.

Yes, all complications perfectly works on my reps.

Longines-Master-1.jpg

jake
The watch is supposed to have a chronograph though... minutes at 12, hours at 6 subdials.

No, gen. don't have chrono. By the way, "chrono" require seconds, not minutes and hours.

Here's the picture of gen.

Yes, all complications perfectly works on my reps.

Longines-Master-1.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, the large "main" second hand is the chrono second hand. The seconds are at 9. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's how it worked on the gen version I looked at. (And forgive me for not knowing the correct terminology...)

Luthier

Probably you're right.

I saw this watch on display at AD, will go and ask.

houndoggie

Gen has an ETA 7751 chrono movement. It is pretty commonly used in many watch brands.

So we have central hour, minute, and chronograph second and the day of the month hand.

12 subdial has 30 min totalizer and week day and month windows

9 subdial has running seconds and a 24 hour hand

6 subdial is the 12 hour totalizer and moon phase window.

prestigewatchco

Running seconds at 9 chrono center second hand 12 sub dial minute count and 6 sub is hour count. 9 is also 24 hour as well. Date is shown by crescent hand

tick tock

I bought 2 in Guangzhou, on Watch Market, both with 21J movements, for about $40 each. Both works perfectly.

You just keep rubbing it in Luth :rofl:

jake
Gen has an ETA 7751 chrono movement. It is pretty commonly used in many watch brands.

So we have central hour, minute, and chronograph second and the day of the month hand.

12 subdial has 30 min totalizer and week day and month windows

9 subdial has running seconds and a 24 hour hand

6 subdial is the 12 hour totalizer and moon phase window.

Running seconds at 9 chrono center second hand 12 sub dial minute count and 6 sub is hour count. 9 is also 24 hour as well. Date is shown by crescent hand

That's what I thought - thanks guys. Off to see if any of the trusted dealers offer this model...

Edited by jake