Sign in to follow this  
rx2man

Holiday Sales??

rx2man

I noticed watch eden is having a holiday sale and has a Tag at $90 with the "box and papers". Looks like the Tag is about $110 normal, no box and papers. I have found a lot of watches I would like to pick up. From past experience will the other dealers be having holiday sales as well? New to the whole rep thing and dont want to jump the gun on a purchase when something sweet is around the corner. Wife will not be terribly understanding if multiple watch's show up.

Luthier

I won't buy from WE any watch, even for $1.

rx2man
I won't buy from WE any watch, even for $1.

2 positive votes for WE.....NOT LOL. Being that they are a trusted dealer on I forget what forum I thought I was good to go but now see that is not the case and read the post about the dealers here being the better ones to go with as far as trusted dealers go.

thanks

turnipz

Did that link ever come in quartz, I dont think it did.

kabon

just hope U have a good deal

rx2man

just hope U have a good deal

there is a quartz model

I also noticed some sites that were a little more money advertising a swiss quartz movement, the WE model says asian quartz. Just wondered if they are truely using a swiss quartz movement or if it even matters?

rx2man

After bein discouraged to use WE, checked timesshop and they got it for $58. With a Japanese quartz movement

turnipz

God bless us, everyone.

The end.

greg_r
I noticed watch eden is having a holiday sale and has a Tag at $90 with the "box and papers". Looks like the Tag is about $110 normal, no box and papers. I have found a lot of watches I would like to pick up. From past experience will the other dealers be having holiday sales as well? New to the whole rep thing and dont want to jump the gun on a purchase when something sweet is around the corner. Wife will not be terribly understanding if multiple watch's show up.

Personally I wouldn't buy a ball of string from WatchEden - their service has gone downhill badly of late.

zivko

This watcheden is suspicious.

dave47

IMHO, my two experiences with WE were both very good. Good customer service, quick shipping, good products. As evidence,I'd shows pics -- and I will -- once this computer Neanderthal masters the art of postings pics. In the intrim, I can say with confidence that the watches -- a Rolex Yachtmaster and Omega Chrono -- are attractive, keep good time, and have a nice presence on my wrist. I know WE has had some past problems, but they seem to have cleaned up their act. A trusted dealer on the other rep. forums. I'd give them a try.

dave

This watcheden is suspicious.

pollux1

Until watcheden has cleaned up their act you can be sure I wouldn't order a broken pencil from them, for 1 cent including free shipping.

narikaa

Rule of thumb

Never trust anyone who calls Christmas 'Holiday'

:)

Aren
:) :cheerleader2: :wub: with Narikaa

Brightlight
Rule of thumb

Never trust anyone who calls Christmas 'Holiday'

:)

Maybe they're referring to Thanksgiving (It's a quaint thing they have in the good old US of A)? I guess this is a holiday weekend?