Sign in to follow this  
Marty Mcfly

I think I have decided which watch I want for my first rep

Marty Mcfly

I want to go for the black Super Avenger:

http://www.marvellousreplica.com/ProductList.aspx?TypeID=850

Before I order I just need to check a few things:

1. How different is this watch from the real one? How can it be told apart?

2. Is this a good site, it's listed as not a scam here, but is the price fair, do the orders take long?

1_klean_watch

Welcome to the forum and Rep watches...The dealer you chose is trusted on RWI. Its another rep watch forum. You could choose them and I'm sure it would be an ok experience, but the trusted dealer here are better because the Admin and Mod's have good working relationships with them. I would pick a trusted dealer from here.

Marty Mcfly
Welcome to the forum and Rep watches...The dealer you chose is trusted on RWI. Its another rep watch forum. You could choose them and I'm sure it would be an ok experience, but the trusted dealer here are better because the Admin and Mod's have good working relationships with them. I would pick a trusted dealer from here.

Okay, can you post me a link to one of the dealers here that sell that model please?

alistairw

Their websites and contact details are in the Trusted Dealer section.

In some cases they make have offered that Rep as a special, you just need to search the forum area of the Trusted dealer.

I know the Super Avenger Skyland was offered by a couple, this is an excellent replication of the Gen.

Good luck

greg_r

MarvellousReplica are on our trusted list although they don't have a subforum here at present. They're a good dealer.

ReplicaMake would probably be my first choice for that watch, though - drop Lay a PM and see what he can do for you. His prices are generally very competitive.

Balad1

100% agree about ReplicaMake; Lay the owner is a first class act.

Member X

Don't forget, most of the dealers have access to the same watches as they are nearly all based in the same area, so pick the dealer you like the look of and then pick your watch :D