Stuvetjee

REVIEW: Newest Rolex Daytona 116520 JF Factory [pic heavy]

zackassuline

Gorgeous piece @Stuvetjee.

Thank you for this heavy pic review. Please keep them coming.

Nikohublot

Hello=)

I know its a old thread , but im looking for a new watch and this one is in the Top3 . Can someone tell me whats the biggest tell (especially for this JF modell) on the Daytona? Because im comparing the pictures for almost 20 min with the Gen-Pic. and cant find a flaw :o this watch seems too good to be true :D.

Thank You .

Duzza

Hello=)

I know its a old thread , but im looking for a new watch and this one is in the Top3 . Can someone tell me whats the biggest tell (especially for this JF modell) on the Daytona? Because im comparing the pictures for almost 20 min with the Gen-Pic. and cant find a flaw :o this watch seems too good to be true :D.

Thank You .

Its about 30% thicker then the original watch. That's the main flaw. Interstingly I see PureTime have just listed the same watch but with a 23J movement (fixed chrono hands and seconds at 6) which is the correct thickness. Its tempting as you cant really use the chorno anyway on the A7750 version, plus JF finishing is amazing.

http://www.puretime.watch/product/daytona-116520-jf-11-best-edition-white-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a23j-same-thickness-as-genuine/

Stuvetjee

Hello=)

Thank You .

Its about 30% thicker then the original watch. That's the main flaw. Interstingly I see PureTime have just listed the same watch but with a 23J movement (fixed chrono hands and seconds at 6) which is the correct thickness. Its tempting as you cant really use the chorno anyway on the A7750 version, plus JF finishing is amazing.

http://www.puretime....ess-as-genuine/

True that, also the pushers are correct length now. However people already say CG's are crap like the crystal or something... Anyway, i will never pay that amount for the DG2813 version :P

Nikohublot

Thank you both =) i think i have my new watch :P .

Are there any problems with the A23J Movement? or is it the same quality like 7750? Like fpr example beatrate etc...

Thanks =)

Duzza

Are there any problems with the A23J Movement? or is it the same quality like 7750? Like fpr example beatrate etc...

Thanks =)

Its a reliable workhorse, more reliable than the A7750 generally. Its lower beat rate but you're unlikely to notice that on the small seconds at 6 to be honest. It is however a pretty pricey watch as Stuvetjee says for a £30 movement. However its easily replaced when it fails at small cost and the JF Daytona is generally excellent. This looks like the gen in pretty much every way. It's the closest thing we've had so far.

GenTLe

Thanks =)

Its a reliable workhorse, more reliable than the A7750 generally. Its lower beat rate but you're unlikely to notice that on the small seconds at 6 to be honest. It is however a pretty pricey watch as Stuvetjee says for a £30 movement. However its easily replaced when it fails at small cost and the JF Daytona is generally excellent. This looks like the gen in pretty much every way. It's the closest thing we've had so far.

Not sure how a fixed central second with running sec at 6 is easily foundable to be honest...

Duzza

Thanks =)

Not sure how a fixed central second with running sec at 6 is easily foundable to be honest...

I've no idea what foundable means so we are all in the dark :)

GenTLe

Italianised English: something that may be found :)

Duzza

Then I don't know what you mean :)

GenTLe

Then I don't know what you mean :)

Foundable = something that can be found :)

Duzza

Yes I understand what you are saying but the conversation was about a JF Daytona that has that very movement. Therefore it is easily 'findable' :)

miross

Is it an illusion or is the rep rehaut still deep compared to the gen or is it 1:1 on the JF frozen chrono?

Quinnie77

New to all his but really like this watch. How much and how do I purchase?

str65

Is there update on the 7750 based movement yet? A23j low beat not what I would like to have but at least it's more proven.

CheeseCake

Hallo All! smile.png

Yesterday received this awesome piece from our best TD Marvellous Replica ;)

I was completely blown away with the quality and feel of this new released JF daytona. Everything feels almost the same as gen. Even the clasp is almost indentical in feel when closing!!

The rehaut is perfectly aligned and light engraved. Its barely noticeable just like the gen. I think Noob and BP could learn from JF when looking at detailing and finish.

The bracelet feels smooth and solid and is my first rep rollie that doesnt need a WD-40 bath! The clasp is done perfectly, and the engraving is the most perfect one i ever saw. Not a single smudge or laser residu (brownish edges).

Also the brush and polish is the most perfect i ever saw on a Rollie rep. I dunno what it is, but the steel also looks warmer and more 904'ish.

This baby has the famous (not) improved 29J and im praying from now on that it last longer than two weeks :lol: .

I can clearly say its a SUPER rep... its scary how close this is compared to a gen.

Enough boring text, PICS YOU DEMAND! :P

Seriously, look at the engraving! SICK! :o

Hi,

Can you please tell me where to buy such a nice piece.

Thanks

Robert

Stuvetjee

Hallo All! smile.png

Yesterday received this awesome piece from our best TD Marvellous Replica ;)

I was completely blown away with the quality and feel of this new released JF daytona. Everything feels almost the same as gen. Even the clasp is almost indentical in feel when closing!!

The rehaut is perfectly aligned and light engraved. Its barely noticeable just like the gen. I think Noob and BP could learn from JF when looking at detailing and finish.

The bracelet feels smooth and solid and is my first rep rollie that doesnt need a WD-40 bath! The clasp is done perfectly, and the engraving is the most perfect one i ever saw. Not a single smudge or laser residu (brownish edges).

Also the brush and polish is the most perfect i ever saw on a Rollie rep. I dunno what it is, but the steel also looks warmer and more 904'ish.

This baby has the famous (not) improved 29J and im praying from now on that it last longer than two weeks :lol: .

I can clearly say its a SUPER rep... its scary how close this is compared to a gen.

Enough boring text, PICS YOU DEMAND! :P

Seriously, look at the engraving! SICK! :o

Hi,

Can you please tell me where to buy such a nice piece.

Thanks

Robert

Contact Marvellousreplica mate. Thats where i always buy my watches ;)

Sent from my Clasp using Diverextension

dv8

How does the Ceramic Bezel Black SS A23J compare to the SS version? Is the ceramic bezel also very close to the Gen?

Thanks

Dahccpa

It's Gorgeous! I want one now!

fatarms
25 minutes ago, Dravon said:

:bugeyes:

Bumping a 2+ year old thread to get your post count up.  And you've been bumping 6+ year old threads as well.  I'm gonna follow you now...