Sign in to follow this  
pilch23

New week Wrist-Check w/c 19/01/15

Chiquita Fanjita

213_zpsd95babb4.jpg

Forget the watch (which is nice..)

That a golf bag in the corner!

We need to organise a RWG GTG Golf Open!

:lol: it is my golf clubs mate. We could have an RWG Ryder Cup event ;)

TBH I've not played in ages and need to get back into it as a monkey probably has a better swing than me now. Brought my clubs into the office to go for a round after work and my mate couldn't make it at the last minute so left my clubs in the office and been here for well over a year now :facepalm:

Jonnybaws

Sounds like a plan...

I make a pilgrimage up north at least once a year and play some nice links trracks, decent tracks down south but I'm fortunate enough to know a couple of guys that are members at both St Andrews and Royal Aberdeen..

Chiquita Fanjita

Sounds like a plan...

I make a pilgrimage up north at least once a year and play some nice links trracks, decent tracks down south but I'm fortunate enough to know a couple of guys that are members at both St Andrews and Royal Aberdeen..

Have to admit that links courses give me the fear :lol: There's always something that I can loose my ball far too easily :( Saying that, St. Andrew's is a gorgeous course. Walked round it a few years ago when I was up watching the Open.

baxter
IMG_6928_zps86daf746.jpg

Lenny63
8C6577DB-9982-482B-B1FB-E8FA25FA0FD3_zpsjj6fkzmo.jpg

andyboy
2015-01-21 10.01.47_zpssfvlvyj7.jpg2015-01-21 10.35.40_zpslb1p9vsf.jpg

AndyBlue
15857179450_214af8c2de_b.jpg

avc0002

213_zpsd95babb4.jpg

TBH I've not played in ages and need to get back into it as a monkey probably has a better swing than me now. Brought my clubs into the office to go for a round after work and my mate couldn't make it at the last minute so left my clubs in the office and been here for well over a year now :facepalm:

213_zpsd95babb4.jpg

this makes me want to cry man. to me its like abandoning a dog or something like that. at least take the clubs to the range. ha

Chiquita Fanjita

this makes me want to cry man. to me its like abandoning a dog or something like that. at least take the clubs to the range. ha

:lol: tbh I've not really had the time. My Dad was in hospital since last May until the week before Christmas and is now in a care home, which his room ironically looks over the golf course I sometimes play on, so been running about visiting him and doing more things for my Mum. With my Dad now in the home I though things would maybe be a little easier this year, but my mum was taken into hospital on Wednesday night so now got even more running about to do. Hopefully when she gets home and things settle I'll try get up to the range and knock a few balls about to get into the swing of it again, and maybe even get a round or two in in the summer.

avc0002

:lol: tbh I've not really had the time. My Dad was in hospital since last May until the week before Christmas and is now in a care home, which his room ironically looks over the golf course I sometimes play on, so been running about visiting him and doing more things for my Mum. With my Dad now in the home I though things would maybe be a little easier this year, but my mum was taken into hospital on Wednesday night so now got even more running about to do. Hopefully when she gets home and things settle I'll try get up to the range and knock a few balls about to get into the swing of it again, and maybe even get a round or two in in the summer.

Well now I just feel like a dickhead. hopefully everyone gets better.

Chiquita Fanjita

Well now I just feel like a dickhead. hopefully everyone gets better.

:rofl: you weren't to know. Cheers mate :)

Kopcap

Bell&Ross 02-92, RoseGold today (as it's grey outside !)

WristWeek-amp-Logo_BampR0292-21_zpsd96e7be3.png

midasmook

Wednesday................ Pam 164 all working now thanks AndyBoy.

4177s_zps9d9ba310.jpg

Aston (Andy) Any time you want a game of golf mate just ask.

Chiquita Fanjita

Cheers John, I'll do that :thumbsup:

haydenchoo
774d679c9c7fc03eac0e9ab01a94da59.jpg

N.Rico

wearing my TT in a Donerix strap .

IMG_9209_zps675aec8c.jpg

I have a watch problem

One watch that should be in every man's arsenal. Good to throw on if I running late for work and just throw on whatever rather than dressing up ha ha

g_zps8e98688c.jpg

chrish8
IMG_20150121_101726_zps4267c229.jpg

Jonnybaws

Wednesday................ Pam 164 all working now thanks AndyBoy.

4177s_zps9d9ba310.jpg

Holy F**k that's bloomin marvelous!

And well done Andy!

Daywatch

elegance and sportsmanship - according to publicity, even if innacurate, I just like flipping the dial around on this one

JLC_3105.jpg

JLC_3108.jpg

Seand83

One watch that should be in every man's arsenal. Good to throw on if I running late for work and just throw on whatever rather than dressing up ha ha

g_zps8e98688c.jpg

+1 to that. But I use mine for when I am working around the house or going for a bike ride.

KarmaToBurn
Wristshots.jpg

RichardMiami
20150121111634-X2.jpg

NFleischer
IMG_0078_zpsbe2b44b5.jpg