Sign in to follow this  
mondeov6

My current collection... video presentation....

mondeov6

I made a first attempt at making a small video presenting my current watch collection.

A bit crappy really :D (I have never done this before) but I wanted to share it with you anyway.. :clap:

I used my own music as background music....

solkryssare

Nicely done! What program did you use? I've only tried Windows Movie maker a few times which works fine for stuff like this.

Did a speech/presentation for my best mates wedding using WMM. Has a huge success :clap:

mondeov6
Nicely done! What program did you use? I've only tried Windows Movie maker a few times which works fine for stuff like this.

Did a speech/presentation for my best mates wedding using WMM. Has a huge success :lol:

Thank's Sol!... I used Windows Movie maker. It was quite fun and I am thinking of buying a more "complete" software.

Maybe Pinacle Studio. But for a newbie WMM does work fine.

sconehead

Great stuff Rolf...:P

...buy software?

*cough* piratebay *cough*

mondeov6
Great stuff Rolf...:clap:

...buy software?

*cough* piratebay *cough*

*cough*..*cough*... got you...loud and clear!...*tumdidumtidumtidum* :P :thumbsup2:

tick tock

Nicely done Rolf! I like the bracelet on the SOH..looks familiar :P

Member X

Nicely done! :P

Fiddo

That's not crappy. It's good...nicely done!

The music was soothing and relaxing.

nunu78

Nice, good collection mate.

pollux1

Great colection, great music and great video, a new way to present your collection! That Festina looks beautiful :)

mondeov6

Thank's a lot for your kind words guys! It was my first attempt and I had a lot of fun making the presentation.

@pollux1...the Festina is favourite of mine that I got from my wife. The dial is really cool

and looks great in daylight/sunshine.

seclark007

That's not crappy at all...you've made a solid first effort!

I particularly like the shot of the Omega on the bass guitar.

Well thought out...keep it up!

S

Dendo

Music was great, watches were superb. Great post.

The Vacheron Constantine was amazing - were did you get it?

The TAG also - very impressive - where from?

The style of watch changed to very complex at the end - nice progression - great watches. You have good taste.

mondeov6

The style of watch changed to very complex at the end - nice progression - great watches. You have good taste.

Thank's Dendo!...

I think I did buy both these watches from TimesShopNet. The Tag is a Grand Carrera Calibre 36.

It is a quartz model but a very well made and nice rep!.TS don't seem to have this particular

VC model at the moment but they do have a Glashutte that is basicly the same watch.

The VC is a "fantasy" model and has pretty cool movement (ST1201 from PTS). The big "open part" of the watch

is where you read the hour and it makes a full circle every 12th hour.

Minute hand in the upper circle, working power reserve to the left and a "dual time" hour hand to the right .

vcmov.jpg

pollux1
Thank's a lot for your kind words guys! It was my first attempt and I had a lot of fun making the presentation.

@pollux1...the Festina is favourite of mine that I got from my wife. The dial is really cool

and looks great in daylight/sunshine.

+1 mate, it looks beautiful.

KBH

Fantastic collection, Rolf.

MUCH more interesting than what I was expecting. :)

Aren

Just stunning monde and you already answered my question. I wanted to know what the watch at 2:15 was.

Wonderful video and Nice music too.

Beautiful collection and nice pens! :)

Dendo

Thank's Dendo!...

I think I did buy both these watches from TimesShopNet. The Tag is a Grand Carrera Calibre 36.

It is a quartz model but a very well made and nice rep!.TS don't seem to have this particular

VC model at the moment but they do have a Glashutte that is basicly the same watch.

The VC is a "fantasy" model and has pretty cool movement (ST1201 from PTS). The big "open part" of the watch

Minute hand in the upper circle, working power reserve to the left and a "dual time" hour hand to the right .

vcmov.jpg

Thanks for the close up picture. That is a special one. Interesting that a lot of these 'fantasy watches' are the most dramatic. I love this type of watch coz I have to attend lots of boring committee meetings and it is great to have some art on your wrist to just purr over, while the assholes dribble on and on. Thanks.

Monsieur_B

Thank's Dendo!...

vcmov.jpg

OMG thats amazing. Wanttt.... :lol: