Sign in to follow this  
mondeov6

Wrist shot of a 341 EGIZIANO anyone.....

mondeov6

I am a bit curious about the size of the 341 EGI. I do have two PAM 300 Mare Nostrum 52mm

that I like very much and can get away with the size of. I would like a 341 but I am really not

sure I can get away with a 60mm watch. It must be huge!!

If anyone of you guys have one or just an oppinion about it please feel free to give me some input.

Would be much appreciated! A wrist shot would be perfect!

dingle

not my pic.....google has thousands of them :D

panerai_image.1832376.jpg

mondeov6
not my pic.....google has thousands of them :D

Ohhh fokk!!... that just looks stupid!! :D ......*off to google*.........

Brightlight

You've spotted the problem with Panerai, etc :D Unless you're built like a brick shithouse, they do look stupid

dingle

You've spotted the problem with Panerai, etc :D Unless you're built like a brick shithouse, they do look stupid

stupid is as stupid does :D

mondeov6

Well I am not a very small guy in lenght or weight (anymore :D ) but after looking at some pics at google.... the deal is definitely off!!

It would be like wearing shoes 5 sizes to big for you.... stupid, awkward and ugly!

I think a 47mm sub is what I should look for. Appreciate your input BL.

dingle

Well I am not a very small guy in lenght or weight (anymore :D ) but after looking at some pics at google.... the deal is definitely off!!

It would be like wearing shoes 5 sizes to big for you.... stupid, awkward and ugly!

I think a 47mm sub is what I should look for. Appreciate your input BL.

there is a 52MM version around I think......

mondeov6

stupid is as stupid does :D

Well... I was saved by a very "bright light" this time!! :D

KeNnY

well skinny people, would not ever consider to wear bigger than 42mm.... My wrist has 18-19cm, but my forearm is 34cm and goes to 42cm biceps. SO Big watch doesn't look that big than on my wrist :)

But I think it is all in personality, if you have personality, to wear big watches, go ahead. Most people, will always tell you "what wall-clock you have on that wrist ?!!".

PGL
not my pic.....google has thousands of them :drool:

Ohhh fokk!!... that just looks stupid!! :) ......*off to google*.........

I agree... it looks ridiculous.

The watch is nice... but 44 mm would be a much better size to it...

Baldrick

That's perhaps not the best wrist to show it on, let's face it the poor deluded fool has scarecrow hands and wrists, I've seen more meat on a butcher's pencil.

If you have 8" wrists, it doesn't look so ridiculous.

PGL
That's perhaps not the best wrist to show it on, let's face it the poor deluded fool has scarecrow hands and wrists, I've seen more meat on a butcher's pencil.

You are right, the guy in the picture needs to eat a little more to fill up those arms but 60mm is a little exaggerated in my opinion. Most mortals can't pull that off. Arnie and Sly are an exception because one was a professional bodybuilder and the other one was/is an amateur bodybuilder... They have very thick wrists/forearms to fill the watch but most of us wouldn't, I guess.

I have a 47mm watch and I think that is as big as one should go... whenever my 50mm Parnis arrive I will decide if I am wrong or not... :)

Brightlight
compensating.jpg

mondeov6

"I've seen more meat on a butcher's pencil"... :thumbsup::lol:

Well that is not a very good picture but the watch is still HUGE! My wrist size is 19cm, think that would be around 7,5" so

I'd say 60mm is to big for me. I can pull of the 52mm of my PAM 300's but that is my limit really.

I have found a watch similar to the 341 EGI in looks and it is 47mm. A much better choice for me.

TS has it: http://www.timesshop.net/product.php?id_product=4367 PANERAI RADIOMIR CLASSIC YACHTS CHALLENGE 2008.