jdc34

BESTREPLICA.SR fraudulent company. White collar Scammers!!!

Realism

Sadly, paid by WU, so without the protection given by our TDs and moderators, no hope of a refund. You're by no means the first that has fallen for them, and you'll not be the last.

If you check pissedconsumer.com you will fin many others had fallen for them during the last 2 months....

there's a lot of idiots in this world

jdc34

Lack of due diligence, lack of common sense, bucket loads of naivety.... Lesson well learned never to be repeated.

I hope you get your money back but don't hold your breath.

Thanks, but I'm not even waiting for the refund anymore, I got tired : ) I guess those criminals needed much more than me lol

jdc34

@jdc34

you have already posted a thread about this and we get the picture,time to move on.

I have merged the 2 threads.

Don`t be posting another one.

I know... I just wanted to post the end of story and what happened after I received the watch. Thx

Realism

Lack of due diligence, lack of common sense, bucket loads of naivety.... Lesson well learned never to be repeated.

Thanks, but I'm not even waiting for the refund anymore, I got tired : ) I guess those criminals needed much more than me lol

they sent you a watch that you paid for... to overcharge is not a crime.

you were stupid for not doing the legwork and to let them overcharge you

jdc34

I was expecting the watch they describe on their site... of course is considered a crime when you don't get the product you think you will get...

Edited by jdc34

jdc34

I was expecting the watch they describe on their site... of course is considered a crime when you don't get the product you think you will get...and when you returned and don't get refund for it!!!

Duzza

I was expecting the watch they describe on their site... of course is considered a crime when you don't get the product you think you will get...

Erm, no it's not.

Realism

I was expecting the watch they describe on their site... of course is considered a crime when you don't get the product you think you will get...and when you returned and don't get refund for it!!!

you were stupid.

the end.

face it... if you were smart enough and did enough legwork... you would have known

Jonnybaws

Well, as long as you don't make the same mistake again, you can chalk this up to experience..

If you do, then see above!

elp

you were stupid.

the end.

face it... if you were smart enough and did enough legwork... you would have known

That's harsh - I'd say naive rather than stupid - difficult to believe the replica dealer's market can be somewhat regulated (by the fora via the trusted system) before discovering RWG and similar ....

Realism

you were stupid.

the end.

That's harsh - I'd say naive rather than stupid - difficult to believe the replica dealer's market can be somewhat regulated (by the fora via the trusted system) before discovering RWG and similar ....

sorry but - if you didn't check out a vendor/ an item prior to a large outlay... it is on you.

Being naive doesn't mean you get ripped off - if you do enough legwork to find out what exactly you're purchasing.

In this very case - calling an overcharge a crime; tells all you need to know about the Op's mental state.

"Ohhh I got overcharged" - It's a crime.

To the OP - I went to a Honda Dealer to got my wiper motor fixed; I felt that I got overcharged for a $90 motor ($250 total + installation)... but I do not have the necessary skills to change it; also I was too lazy to search for a document on how to change such parts. Yea... the dealer ripped me open - but it was my own doing to allow them to do so - because I was unable to fix it on my own

jdc34

Well, as long as you don't make the same mistake again, you can chalk this up to experience..

Big time experience! I will never pay for something by Western Union for sure! : )

greg_r

Big time experience! I will never pay for something by Western Union for sure! : )

The problem isn't Western Union (lots of reputable dealers use it). The problem is picking a dealer you can trust!

Realism

WU is not the problem here. You're failing to see the big picture.

It is your inability to do research prior to a big outlay... that is what is failing you.

jdc34

you were stupid.

the end.

sorry but - if you didn't check out a vendor/ an item prior to a large outlay... it is on you.

Being naive doesn't mean you get ripped off - if you do enough legwork to find out what exactly you're purchasing.

In this very case - calling an overcharge a crime; tells all you need to know about the Op's mental state.

To the OP - I went to a Honda Dealer to got my wiper motor fixed; I felt that I got overcharged for a $90 motor ($250 total + installation)... but I do not have the necessary skills to change it; also I was too lazy to search for a document on how to change such parts. Yea... the dealer ripped me open - but it was my own doing to allow them to do so - because I was unable to fix it on my own

If you don't think it's a crime you should go to the law school and check about False Advertising: 1- They sell you a product or service that does not meet the standard or is as a described .

jdc34

WU is not the problem here. You're failing to see the big picture.

It is your inability to do research prior to a big outlay... that is what is failing you.

But I did it the research, by the time I got the watch they had just one bad review and was solved...plus scamadviser.com confirmed the site was real plus other factors....was after I posted my review on pissedconsumer.com that lots of other people suddenly complain about this site...

Realism

you were stupid.

the end.

If you don't think it's a crime you should go to the law school and check about False Advertising: 1- They sell you a product or service that does not meet the standard or is as a described .

Man - you're one dumb barrel ... can't be saved; must be culled

black263

you were stupid.

the end.

Soooooo. You feel that the law should get involved because the dealer falsely advertised the illegal counterfeit product you were buying. Good luck with that one.

69-Watch

you were stupid.

the end.

:itchyandscratchy:

black263

Actually, in most countries it would be considered a crime if you did get the product you think you will get. An illegal watch, that you have ordered from a criminal counterfeiter.

GenTLe

Great example of social Darwinism here!

Swiss clone movement... Swiss engineered... :facepalm:

:giggle:

GenTLe

I meant a good replica... I know it;s not auntentic : )... I already accepted my loss but I think people should know the true about what this criminals are doing : )...

Mate, don't take it personally, but whoever search the Web for information in advance, before throwing such money amount believing the bullshit wrote on such site, would not have being scammed.

And for those people that don't get information in advance, your post will be useless in any case and they are destined to be scammed. If not from that site then from others.

GenTLe

Don't the legal school tell also that if you are dealing with counterfeit goods the laws don't apply like for normal legit market?

facepalm-gif-compilation-i13.jpg

LightGeek

Soooooo. You feel that the law should get involved because the dealer falsely advertised the illegal counterfeit product you were buying. Good luck with that one.

That should be the end of the thread right here.

Mike on a bike
jiFfM.jpg