Sign in to follow this  
pollux1

Our sense of community!

pollux1

Our sense of community reminds me of this.

From Shakespeare's Henry V, 1598:

KING HENRY V:

This story shall the good man teach his son;

And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,

From this day to the ending of the world,

But we in it shall be remember'd;

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed

Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

That is all. :)

KBH
:)

dingle

:beer2: :beer2: :beer2:

Fiddo

djprone

you are all very strange. I think i've found somewhere i'll finally fit in to.

SubFrog

I always liked Billy's writings:

:beer2:

KBH

:beer2:

Only a Cajun would call him Billy. Doncha know it's Willy?

trailboss99
you are all very strange. I think i've found somewhere i'll finally fit in to.

Not if continue to show any kind of support for that animal in your sig pic, what kind of sick and twisted pig are you?

Not funny if it's a joke, repulsive and sickening if it's not. You are surly not my brother.

Col.

djprone

maybe i was wrong. Some of the admins, on this supposedly 'unmoderated' forum need to chill out. If you find things like that offensive you need to take a long hard look in the mirror. For god sake, you are funding the counterfeit goods trade. That money you're paying out will be funding some horrible people, and you have the nerve to throw a hissy fit about a photoshopped picture. Pot, kettle and black spring to mind.

trailboss99

I don't give a rats ass what you think, why the hell would anyone want to associate him self with with that piece of filth?

Never has a lower piece of pond scum crawled out of the primal ooze than that arsewipe. He is blot on civilised society everywhere.

I don't need to be reminded of his evil every time I open a page. To feature him is an insult to victims of rape and incest every where.

If you can find a joke in that you need help. May I suggest trying rolarai.com, you should fit in nicely there.

Col.

djprone
I don't give a rats ass what you think, why the hell would anyone want to associate him self with with that piece of filth?

Never has a lower piece of pond scum crawled out of the primal ooze than that arsewipe. He is blot on civilised society everywhere.

I don't need to be reminded of his evil every time I open a page. To feature him is an insult to victims of rape and incest every where.

If you can find a joke in that you need help. May I suggest trying rolarai.com, you should fit in nicely there.

Col.

I was just a joke. I guess some people are more easily offended than others. At least i know the boundaries with some of you now. I really didnt think it would offend anyone, and for the offense i apoligise. I would just like to say, though, some of your members have pictures of naked women as their avatars, and also, some of the 'smileys' available show things like cocaine snorting etc - which, surely is offensive too.

lets put this misunderstanding behind us please and get along. I am probably here because of the same reason as you - i love watches, so at least if my sense of humor is lost on you, we have something in common.

seclark007

DJ.

Don't take it personally...just understand this, nobody here sugar coats anything, not even the mods. If you were being censored by them, they would simply ban your ass and let that be it. The fact that you are still here, means that you, like every other member here, is entitled to their opinion; whether others share that opinion or sense of humour or not. The same cannot be said for other sites out there.

If you don't like that, well, it is what it is. It's already forgotten, but forewarned is forearmed....and you'll find that there are others out there that are far more vocal than Col. And some of those fuckers are relentless :)

S

pollux1
DJ.

Don't take it personally...just understand this, nobody here sugar coats anything, not even the mods. If you were being censored by them, they would simply ban your ass and let that be it. The fact that you are still here, means that you, like every other member here, is entitled to their opinion; whether others share that opinion or sense of humour or not. The same cannot be said for other sites out there.

If you don't like that, well, it is what it is. It's already forgotten, but forewarned is forearmed....and you'll find that there are others out there that are far more vocal than Col. And some of those fuckers are relentless :)

S

+1000000

SubFrog

Only a Cajun would call him Billy. Doncha know it's Willy?

Well...you've obviously not figured out where I'm from...cher!