Sign in to follow this  
KBH

Finally, a Panerai that I like!

dingle

:Whistle:

next thing you know, you'll be in the shoutbox more often ;)

skintrade

A very nice piece :Whistle:

KBH
:Whistle:

next thing you know, you'll be in the shoutbox more often ;)

If you spend too much time in the shout box and people start pm'ing you with all their complaints! :D:help:

:lmao2::Bolt:

Aren

BEAUTIFUL watch KBH...see the PAM's are winning you over.

Fabulous watches...even if an acquired taste, but get your hands on one and you'll get hooked.

I need to take a picture of the back of my Fiddy. It's so pretty, if I could see the time and make it fit, I would wear it backwards. :Whistle:

If you get this watch...post the pix...stunning rep.

KBH

Fabulous watches...even if an acquired taste, but get your hands on one and you'll get hooked.

Oh, I went through a Pam stage early on with an 005 and a 183. The big crown guard never did anything for me but the Radiomirs are more comfortable and IMO more classy looking.

I'm a sucker for really good reps and I think this 288 could be a super rep. With actual superlume and Swiss quality clear AR on a 1:1 case and sequential matching serial numbers on the case and case back, this one seems to be a giant step above the average.

And it just struck me as great looking as soon as I saw it.

Aren

Oh, I went through a Pam stage early on with an 005 and a 183. The big crown guard never did anything for me but the Radiomirs are more comfortable and IMO more classy looking.

I'm a sucker for really good reps and I think this 288 could be a super rep. With actual superlume and Swiss quality clear AR on a 1:1 case and sequential matching serial numbers on the case and case back, this one seems to be a giant step above the average.

And it just struck me as great looking as soon as I saw it.

:Whistle: ... even without the great photos ... it sounds so sexy even when you just describe it !

Ska

Oh my god I just clusterspooged myself.

That watch is fucking sex on a strap.

How much is that from Perfect Clones??

KBH
Oh my god I just clusterspooged myself.

That watch is fucking sex on a strap.

How much is that from Perfect Clones??

$298 for the watch and for an extra $140 you can order a gen South American croc strap (Panerai quality). I've pm'd Josh to find out some more details on the croc strap. That seems a little stiff for me unless it's awesome.

Considering you don't have to send it off for re-luming and new AR, it sounds quite reasonable.

Dendo

Amazing watch - thanks for posting this - keep us informed of what you find out regarding the strap - I think I may go for this one also - thanks

tick tock

Beautiful watch! I agree the radiomirs wear more comfortably. I think I found my next watch

houndoggie

Well, we have found the best PAM. Not bad on price. Do not pay $140 for his upgrade strap.

ebzen02

I believe it's $398 with the gen croc. For a super rep that needs nothing but a nice wrist to wear on it is the best panerai available. Puretimewatch.com has better pics of the gen croc strap.. I think it looks great.

houndoggie
I believe it's $398 with the gen croc. For a super rep that needs nothing but a nice wrist to wear on it is the best panerai available. Puretimewatch.com has better pics of the gen croc strap.. I think it looks great.

$438

The $140 croc is a ripoff

ebzen02

$438

Angus had it listed for $398 with the gen croc. I guess you have to take $40 off the cheap strap.. Therefore it is really $100 more..

houndoggie

$438

Angus had it listed for $398 with the gen croc. I guess you have to take $40 off the cheap strap.. Therefore it is really $100 more..

Ah.. Didn't see it was angus. I'd still opt for a strapworx.

ebzen02

$438

Ah.. Didn't see it was angus. I'd still opt for a strapworx.

Do you have the web address?

ebzen02

If I get this one I would like a brown strap..

houndoggie

Wonder what else is coming?

ebzen02

Don't know, but something tells me it will be good!

houndoggie

Pray for a 312 that looks 1:1

trailboss99

Good grief that's close! A little oversized in the pushers otherwise spot on.

Whose gen?

Col.

ThinkBachs

I couldn't figure out why one of them had tape on it. :)

This looks awesome. My only question/concern is the detail on the crown. The lighting and image quality makes it hard for me to play with the image to get a better idea. Any chance of getting a shot of just the rep crown? Thanks for sharing...

graman

I want one! :)