Sign in to follow this  
tanto

Patek 5711 RG

tanto

Got my ordered Patek Philippe 5711R, SW200 Edt...

Have attached a original strap to the watch. It was a bit troubled, but with some adjusting, it finally worked out.

I must say that this watch blows me away... Amazing in quality and appearance and it screams high class and money. And feels great on the wrist.

I can only recommend this watch, Toro and a big thanks to DC as well, for helping me in the right direction.

Attached a single picture, quickly shot with my mobile.

patek-5711-rg_zpswcgfov3q.jpg

_DC_

You're quite welcome mate, she looks absolutely stunning, I'm quite jealous! This is one of the few Patek's I've never owned but have always wanted to (I owned one in steel on black gen Patek strap but never the rose gold)!

Wear it well my friend!!

DC

Jonnybaws

Congrats on the pickup..

Now do as DC tells you and get a decent strap for the beauty :D

tanto

You're quite welcome mate, she looks absolutely stunning, I'm quite jealous! This is one of the few Patek's I've never owned but have always wanted to (I owned one in steel on black gen Patek strap but never the rose gold)!

Wear it well my friend!!

DC

Thanks mate... You should absolutely get it, its better irl than on pictures... And congrats on your new calatrava, very, very nice and and great reveiew you have made =)

PS... Im the one to be jealous... your collection is great! ;)

tanto

Congrats on the pickup..

Uhm... it is already fitted with a genuine patek strap by now... pls read my post again ;)

Jonnybaws

Congrats on the pickup..

Uhm... it is already fitted with a genuine patek strap by now... pls read my post again ;)

I don't read.. I look at the pictures :D

Anyhoo, well done, lovely combo!

bowtiefanatc

Looks fantastic!!

_DC_

Congrats on the pickup..

This is why I would always recommend the SW200 for leather strap versions as it accepts gen strap, the Miyota version doesn't!!!

DC

Kemist

Very nice 5711 tanto!

Wear it well

tanto

Thanks mates, I appreciate it...

I have noticed that the goldplating is really, really good on this watch and much more accurate to gold, than compared to (I guess) cheaper watches at ex 1-300 usd where the gold plating in color is much more like copper in apperance... I presume you get what you pay for... One thing is for sure, I am done with the cheaper watches :)

If you like Patek and gold, I can only recommend this watch!

Daywatch

Very classy, congrats on this PP

Duzza

What dial colour is this one?

tanto

What dial colour is this one?

Its Rose Gold case with GREY dial

prdk

Beautiful Patek! I think one of the best...... What have you paid in total for this one? When I look at the number 2 on the date, it looks different from the one Toro sells..... Yours looks better, or is it because of the pic? Well I think a lot of us, would be very pleased if we can have more detailed pics of that beautiful Patek.... Also a super move to fit an original strap..... Where have you picked that one? Thanks........ From a lot of us in advance

tanto

Beautiful Patek! I think one of the best...... What have you paid in total for this one? When I look at the number 2 on the date, it looks different from the one Toro sells..... Yours looks better, or is it because of the pic? Well I think a lot of us, would be very pleased if we can have more detailed pics of that beautiful Patek.... Also a super move to fit an original strap..... Where have you picked that one? Thanks........ From a lot of us in advance

Thanks for the kind words mate (and others as well).

This one is from Toro, but its not on Toros website. Its the Rose gold PP Natilus 5711r V6F 1:1 edition with Swiss SW200 movement. Every dealer will know, when you mention the V6F edition. Make sure to pick the SW200 movement, otherwise genuine strap will not fit!... I think its the best replica of this particular watch available out there. Numbers are more accurate on this one than other replicas compared to the genuine 5711r... I paid about 500 usd for the watch and 350-400 usd for the genuine oem strap on ebay. The strap does not fit just like that, but with some messing around, it fits well.

I will take some more pics tomorrow, when light is better. Hope my answer will help, otherwise, just ask, if you need more info, will be glad to help =)

prdk

Thanks Tanto! Great to hear that it is another version, than stated on Toros website........ We all now know which one we have to get! Very very curious to the pics! V6F edition! What a beautiful PP....

_DC_

This is already a sticky in the Patek Subforum mate!! I think most here are familiar with the SW200, it's been available for long enough, glad to hear this rose gold version is still available though, I too had heard it was no longer made!!

DC

peteins

very nice! I plan to get a patek in the future, so DC you better keep your eyes pealed because your message inbox may well be flashing up with some Q's ;)

_DC_
very nice! I plan to get a patek in the future, so DC you better keep your eyes pealed because your message inbox may well be flashing up with some Q's ;)

No worries buddy, my inbox is always open (that's not a euphemism lol)!

I'm quite excited at the moment because I will shortly have a very rare Patek rep on it's way too me, can't wait to show everyone when it arrives!!

DC

peteins

No worries buddy, my inbox is always open (that's not a euphemism lol)!

I'm quite excited at the moment because I will shortly have a very rare Patek rep on it's way too me, can't wait to show everyone when it arrives!!

DC

hah, you got me excited there :giggle:

cool, cant wait for that!!

Kylewh

Beautiful watch may have to be next on the list. Is the grey dial closest to gen or brown dial?

tanto

Beautiful watch may have to be next on the list. Is the grey dial closest to gen or brown dial?

Grey dial is closest to genuine.

Kyrasym

Thanks for the kind words mate (and others as well).

This one is from Toro, but its not on Toros website. Its the Rose gold PP Natilus 5711r V6F 1:1 edition with Swiss SW200 movement. Every dealer will know, when you mention the V6F edition. Make sure to pick the SW200 movement, otherwise genuine strap will not fit!... I think its the best replica of this particular watch available out there. Numbers are more accurate on this one than other replicas compared to the genuine 5711r... I paid about 500 usd for the watch and 350-400 usd for the genuine oem strap on ebay. The strap does not fit just like that, but with some messing around, it fits well.

I will take some more pics tomorrow, when light is better. Hope my answer will help, otherwise, just ask, if you need more info, will be glad to help =)

Just wondering, is this the same one? And also you mentioned that we would have to choose the sw200 in order to get the gen strap to fit? You mean they use different case for the different movements?

http://pure-time.com/product/nautilus-jumbo-5711r-v3-grey-dial-on-leather-strap-11-best-edition-a2824/

tanto

Nice set - isnt it? =)

Patek-5711r-RG-Nautilus-SW200-1-1---ring_zpsv1a2wzkb.jpg