Sign in to follow this  
gvln68

Pam3646 "tribute" on eb@y

onzenuub

Why does it mather if he is an rwg member or not?? What people do outside this forum should not really be our problem right?

Wrong.

elp

can someone frenchspeaking make him call? very interestig to hear the "history" of this "historic" watch)))

Why don't you call him and report back to the forum?

You are a foreign wealthy collector with a fine eye and deep pockets and welcome the opportunity of owning this fine piece.

andyboy

Could be related to Calcidose

1402110638353799371_zps800a36b5.png

blueradish

Pretty sure that is one of my vintage hidden rivet straps on there.

James.

It's actually quite a nice build. Defo HF member

dave1978

Jesus 104 postage, is he sending it from the moon

ddmcg2479

Getting close to €2k

webbo2005

The people that bid on this must be borderline retarded, or don't know what homage is. Either way, tears will be shed.

2hot2trot

The people that bid on this must be borderline retarded, or don't know what homage is. Either way, tears will be shed.

Its at 2k with 8 days left :picard2:

ddmcg2479

Its at 2k with 8 days left :picard2:

An rwg auction hijack could be called for!

gvln68

before relisting it was more than $4k, it wasn't enough for him?)

BTW, i am 100% sure he is reading this thread)))))

ddmcg2479

I sure hope not- I am hoping for an auction hijack- imagining him getting excited as the bids go over 10k and up!

gvln68

I sure hope not- I am hoping for an auction hijack- imagining him getting excited as the bids go over 10k and up!

great idea!!

black263

Why does it mather if he is an rwg member or not?? What people do outside this forum should not really be our problem right?

It matters. The attempted selling of replica watches as gen will be grounds for immediate ban from all and any of the rep fora.

I've never defended one of these before, but to be fair, although it's againt Ebay rules to sell a replica, he isn't passing it off as Gen. Quote "- THERE IS NO GENUINE PARTS ONLY PARTS MADE 1:1 FROM THE ORIGINAL PARTS "

gvln68

It matters. The attempted selling of replica watches as gen will be grounds for immediate ban from all and any of the rep fora.

I've never defended one of these before, but to be fair, although it's againt Ebay rules to sell a replica, he isn't passing it off as Gen. Quote "- THERE IS NO GENUINE PARTS ONLY PARTS MADE 1:1 FROM THE ORIGINAL PARTS "

in other words " there are No genuine parts, so all parts ARE fake"

black263

Correct. It's a fake, but there is no attempt to pass off as gen.

gvln68

This listing (231465229213) has been removed, or this item is not available

RichardMiami

The item was CLEARLY listed as PANERAI.... nice big bold letters. The fact that the fine print said homage is not impressive. The item was correctly removed.

black263

The item was CLEARLY listed as PANERAI.... nice big bold letters. The fact that the fine print said homage is not impressive. The item was correctly removed.

Don't get me wrong. I don't support the sale. In fact I reported it. I just don't think it was being passed off as gen.

gvln68

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Radiomir-3646-Brevetee-with-Genuine-Swiss-Cortebert-engraved-Rolex-616-618-/231467633011?pt=FR_BijouxMontres_Montres_Classiques&hash=item35e48bc973

oh , yes! relisted again))

he did his home work!!

"Radiomir vintage3646 homage : case 1:1, Case diameter 45mmScrewed bezel with plexiglassPlain caseback 1:1 Brass case ring , deep engraved 3 pieces dial 1:1Engraved Rolex 618 1:1 based on Genuine Cortebert 616 fully serviced

more pictures and details by email"

so now no Panerai in description, no Panerai pics etc... but its the same watch)) the same fake watch!

RichardMiami

reported again. I am not sure of the French, but in Brooklyn we call guys like this a schmuck.

andyboy

reported again. I am not sure of the French, but in Brooklyn we call guys like this a schmuck.

Le schmuck

Chavezzito

Does fleabay actually care when ads are reported?

I get the feeling that nothing happens until we go nuts and raise the price to crazy levels.

gvln68

lets report le schmuck again