Sign in to follow this  
mammoli

Rolex 5517

mammoli

Hello Everyone!

I am a new member fro Spain. I joined the forum some months ago but til now I didn't post anything.

I wolud like to find a good replica of the Rolex Submariner 5517 Military.

I saw one in the site www.trustytime.com .

What do yuo think about this seller?

Bye everyone and Thanks

PGL

¡¡Bienvenido mammoli!!

Otro más para la saca :thumbsup:

I don't know anything about this seller, so I guess you will have to wait for another answer to share some light on the matter (no tengo ni idea del sitio éste, a ver si algún otro compañero te puede ayudar).

sconehead

...as a seller he's fine. A good choice for a newbie but he is a bit more expensive. There's only one problem with the cartel watches though, as the dial size is different to gen. Of course this doesn't really matter if you're not planning to mod it.

There's a thread here, http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=8546 on a 5512 which will give you an idea on what to expect...:thumbsup:

trailboss99

Welcome mate, what the monkey (filthy creatures) said.

Col.

mammoli
...as a seller he's fine. A good choice for a newbie but he is a bit more expensive. There's only one problem with the cartel watches though, as the dial size is different to gen. Of course this doesn't really matter if you're not planning to mod it.

There's a thread here, http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=8546 on a 5512 which will give you an idea on what to expect...:)

Thanks for your reply.

I don't want to modify it I only saw the images and they are pretty good. So I am making my mind to buy or not.

bye

mammoli
¡¡Bienvenido mammoli!!

Otro más para la saca :)

I don't know anything about this seller, so I guess you will have to wait for another answer to share some light on the matter (no tengo ni idea del sitio éste, a ver si algún otro compañero te puede ayudar).

Tanks PGL.

Gracias Amigo encantado de conocerte

Demsey

¡¡ How quickly could you drive to Marbella? Do you eat sushi? !!

mammoli
¡¡ How quickly could you drive to Marbella? Do you eat sushi? !!

7 hours to Marbella. Sometimes I eat it

Bye

Luthier

Just curious - why you planning to buy from dropshippers, if we have great dealers on our list?

Del
Just curious - why you planning to buy from dropshippers, if we have great dealers on our list?

This is a good question. If this is your first rep purchase (which you imply it is) then I would recommend using one of our Trusted Dealers - they will be able to source the same watch and you can be sure of excellent service both before and after purchase.

All the best B).

mammoli

This is a good question. If this is your first rep purchase (which you imply it is) then I would recommend using one of our Trusted Dealers - they will be able to source the same watch and you can be sure of excellent service both before and after purchase.

All the best B).

Well, as you can imagine, i still have no idea of the world of rep watches so I saw that site and it seemed good .......but I am more than ready to follow the suggestions of the forum.

Thanks