Sign in to follow this  
l3wyh

SOLVED -- Which Omega Next

l3wyh

Having only just placed my first order with Trusty and not even received it yet (hopefully it will arrive this week)

Im already looking at my next watch or should I say watches (I can see this being an expensive hobby)

Im after a little advice on which Omega Aqua terra i should purchase, they are very much the same watch but with only slight differences,

The first is the version as worn by Daniel Craig in Skyfall which has the fantastic blue dial and decorated window marker, the only down side to the versions i have seen with the TDs is that the internals are not as close to the genuine version.

http://www.trusty-wa...oducts_id=12501

The second is practically the same watch but the newer version which has a fantastically replicated internals and same deep blue dial but the date window is not decorated, there are some really good pics that Jenninaj has uploaded of a purchase from Marvellous.

MR has the version i would really like pictured on his site with the old dial version and the better internals, however he is unable to get it any more and can only get the new version as seen below

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...8

The only other dealer i have seen with the watch is pure time, who are not Trusted on here (no sure of the story on this as im new to the forum) however i have emailed via the address advertised and not had a response, this could be down to them being busy or my email has been blocked.

any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated, I have though of buy the both and making the version i want but I dont want to go down that route as it could mean another watch off my wish list :)

thanks in advance

Edited by l3wyh

l3wyh

Item Purchased,

Went for the Aqua terra with dark blue and fully decorated date window and movement from Amanda,

Edited by l3wyh

chase0224

Please post pics!!! I'm in this exact same situation right now. Thanks.

chase0224

Please post pics!!! I'm in this exact same situation right now. Thanks.

chrish8

Someone has beaten me too it with some nice pictures comparing it with the earlier snuff blue version

Nope you should leave pics and a review from the TD you bought it from

chrish8

that's cheating..... lol

l3wyh

Watch arrived from Amanda yesterday have uploaded some quick pictures for you too see, will hopefully do a full review on the weekend :)