Sign in to follow this  
Black Diamond

What do you guys think, Is it fair?

kennycoder

Damn. That's why I try to deal only with a reputable members. Hope you get this sorted out mate.

andyboy

Ok

This thread was hidden as I was mediating between both parties and it could have potentially affected a suitable outcome.

The issues have been resolved.

I`m sure both parties will agree that lessons have been learned about both buying and selling.

So please keep it civil folks

:thumbsup2:

BadPickle
Ok

This thread was hidden as I was mediating between both parties and it could have potentially affected a suitable outcome.

I`m sure both parties will agree that lessons have been learned about both buying and selling.

WE (I) LOVE YOU ANDY :wub:

Irishcain

Ok

One of the many reasons that this board is home. Mods that do a great job and keep on top of issues before they become real problems.

myaz

Thanks for your negotiating skills. No flaming war and no drama but the better outcome prevails.

Pseudonym

I'm glad this issue has been resolved.

I've had over 30-40 M2M transactions & to date, only 1 has caused me an issue - it wasn't on this forum either.

Predominantly I find almost everyone here open, honest & upfront. There's very few people trying to be something they are not or indeed sell something that isn't what they say it is.

Realism

Predominantly I find almost everyone here open, honest & upfront. There's very few people trying to be something they are not or indeed sell something that isn't what they say it is.

This +1M.... says more about the general membership vs other forums

Black Diamond

I would like to thank Andy and the rest of the mod team for helping me resolve this issue. We got there in the end :)

Even after this debacle in no way will it deter me from using the Members Trading area, it will always remain my purchase method of choice. That being said I'll be seriously scrutinising pictures before doing the deal from now on. I also advise you guys to do the same, simply trusting the sellers description with mediocre pictures is not enough to go on, which can be seen in this case.

Again thank you very much Andy :beer2:

Gazzla

No flaming war and no drama

cqY63VV.gif