Sign in to follow this  
v235tbai

watch hunting noob,

Mr Stubbs
well my humidor is full and i cant fit any more scotch in the cupboard so this is next and worst case scenario ill blame my brother for any purchases. voila problem solved

FuzzyCoyote and I will help you empty the humidor and the scotch cupboard.....

You'll find a common thread on RWG, how enjoyable it is to purchase watches while enjoying the scotch, whisky and beer hobbies. They have a wonderful synergy.

After a while, you'll discover the pleasures of combining the drinking hobby with watch "vintagizing".

So much pleasure. :lol:

FuzzyCoyote
well my humidor is full and i cant fit any more scotch in the cupboard so this is next and worst case scenario ill blame my brother for any purchases. voila problem solved

You'll find a common thread on RWG, how enjoyable it is to purchase watches while enjoying the scotch, whisky and beer hobbies. They have a wonderful synergy.

After a while, you'll discover the pleasures of combining the drinking hobby with watch "vintagizing".

I have only just discovered the Watch / Ale combination thread.... well the latest version of the thread anyway. That I can enjoy :)

Hornet

I have only just discovered the Watch / Ale combination thread.... well the latest version of the thread anyway. That I can enjoy :)

Stop watching the ale and drink it.....

FuzzyCoyote

Stop watching the ale and drink it.....

Waheyyyyyy lol

16395599385_4c556f1261_o.jpg

Hornet

I thought this thread had descended into silliness already, so why not take it further....

:rofl:

Flipper81

Flipper81

Haha call me the enabler it's taken years to rub off good habits