Sign in to follow this  
malekel

Bestellen nach Deutschland - Probleme mit zoll ?

kennycoder

Fellas... maybe someone could help out. I have one rep coming from ali that is now stuck in customs in Berlin. Got a letter from them asking to bring the documentation like paypal receipt or something. Is this some kind of a trap that they use to open it charge me with importing "counterfeit good" fees and so on? Or is it safe to show aliexpress receipt? Kinda skeptical here... But the letter also says no about forbidden goods.

elp

Aliexpress receipt won't show "replica" ... worth a try to get it unstuck IMO, worst case scenario you plead ignorance and they confiscate/destroy?

RichardMiami

Fellas... maybe someone could help out. I have one rep coming from ali that is now stuck in customs in Berlin. Got a letter from them asking to bring the documentation like paypal receipt or something. Is this some kind of a trap that they use to open it charge me with importing "counterfeit good" fees and so on? Or is it safe to show aliexpress receipt? Kinda skeptical here... But the letter also says no about forbidden goods.

You have ordered a counterfeit watch. It is illegal to bring counterfeit goods into your country.

You have received a letter from law enforcement in your country for you to come in and bring WRITTEN proof that you broke the law.

Guess what?

Its_a_trap!.jpg

kennycoder

Yea I kinda in the middle here. Usually when you get something forbidden you get a so called warning letter asking for more detailed inspection of your package. This letter states that the item is from outside EU and has no declared value (states 0.00). If I go there and it's not opened... I'll pay 19% and it's ok. .. now worst case scenario... no idea.

My german is shit, maybe someone who understands can give some advise.

UBuVqRA.jpg5WdnPNf.jpg

DR3M3L

Aber natuurlich ich habe probleme all the time.

kennycoder

Aber natuurlich ich habe probleme all the time.

You have problems all the time? Where? Netherlands?

Genius

If its from aliexpress chances are the advert and listing showed a watch with all brand names photoshopped out. If that is the case then there's nothing to lose as customs cant do you for ordering a sterile homage which is likely what the advert shows.

It'll just be a case of "sorry officer how was I supposed to know they'd send me a fake when the pictures so clearly show a watch with no logos on".

Of course if the photos show branding then just ignore the letter and let them destroy it or send back to china whatever they do, you'll get your money back due to non delivery through the ali protection scheme!

kennycoder

Yea its unbranded. Will give it a shot. Will report later.

GenTLe

Uhm... Well, AliExpress doesn't show the brand of their pieces, so you may show them the AliPage (with the unbranded watch) plus the PayPal and, in case of questions play the dumb role.

GenTLe
If its from aliexpress chances are the advert and listing showed a watch with all brand names photoshopped out. If that is the case then there's nothing to lose as customs cant do you for ordering a sterile homage which is likely what the advert shows.

It'll just be a case of "sorry officer how was I supposed to know they'd send me a fake when the pictures so clearly show a watch with no logos on".

Of course if the photos show branding then just ignore the letter and let them destroy it or send back to china whatever they do, you'll get your money back due to non delivery through the ali protection scheme!

Similar minds etc etc... :)

kennycoder

Already printed the payment statement from my CC and ali's page. It show watch unbranded and somewhere says "homage". Will try on Monday.. the queue is enormous :|

Tits McGee

Deutsch ist erlaubt, es gibt hier mehr Deutsch sprechende Mitglieder.

German speaking whore

kennycoder

Soo... long story short, paid 20.9€ of import taxes on 110€ watch. No questions asked. Worst part was waiting 1h in queue.

Mystery Shopper

I think the OP has the answers he required. Thanks to our German speaking members. All that is left to say is this...

Hast du etwas Zeit für mich

Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich

Von 99 Luftballons

Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont

Denkst du vielleicht g'rad an mich

Dann singe ich ein Lied für dich

Von 99 Luftballons

Und dass so was von so was kommt