Sign in to follow this  
iwantacock

Show off your best watch and where you got it.

RUSH2112

Does it come with an option for diamonds?

nev848

Best not to mention Invicta around here as it goes down like a fart in a spacesuit.

Realism

it's swiss diamonds

iwantacock

The guy was selling some without diamonds but I couldn't help myself lol. It was too shiny for me to resist.

Best not to mention Invicta around here as it goes down like a fart in a spacesuit.

Yeah I hear that a lot but I promise it's my first and last invicta I'll ever buy lmfao

Genius

Just get a Seiko and be yourself and not a sheep following the rich kids. They will only turn to drugs, divorce and a life of alcohol abuse and die of heart attacks from their shitty stressful jobs.

I had one but I sold it :( . I DO have an invicta that I've had at least 10 kids mistake for a submariner!

Invicta's reps are as blatant as parnis homages

Robin195959

Just get a Seiko and be yourself and not a sheep following the rich kids. They will only turn to drugs, divorce and a life of alcohol abuse and die of heart attacks from their shitty stressful jobs.

rich kids do not need jobs

But the ones who follow do( which is what nev said)

webbo2005

If Apu from The Simpsons wore a watch, this would be it.

Are you Apu from The Simpsons?

nev848

rich kids do not need jobs

But the ones who follow do( which is what nev said)

Robin it's Realism and he would argue with his own reflection. So I just move on.

Daywatch

If You´re in Vegas, this will be called understatement. Too much bling and diamonds for anybody to think it´s not gen. Welcome around, have fun.

iwantacock

If Apu from The Simpsons wore a watch, this would be it.

Are you Apu from The Simpsons?

:giggle:

iwantacock

If You´re in Vegas, this will be called understatement. Too much bling and diamonds for anybody to think it´s not gen. Welcome around, have fun.

Yeah I was thinking that before i bought it. I'm definitely going for a submariner next time.

SackOHammers

Trying to be helpful and not a jerk. I hope you take it the right way.

In the environment you're talking about.... just don't hand it to anyone that says, "Cool watch, can I see it?" Have a reply prepared that's inline with your personality. Maybe, "fuck off", or "maybe another time", or "if you like how it looks, I can show you where to get one", or "if you place $10,000 in my hand, I will place this watch in your hand".

Because you're likely to get asked about it. Best if you have your replies at-the-ready rather than putting yourself in an uncomfortable moment. Rich kids can be cruel and judgemental... like anyone else.

iwantacock

In the environment you're talking about.... just don't hand it to anyone that says, "Cool watch, can I see it?" Have a reply prepared that's inline with your personality. Maybe, "fuck off", or "maybe another time", or "if you like how it looks, I can show you where to get one", or "if you place $10,000 in my hand, I will place this watch in your hand".

Because you're likely to get asked about it. Best if you have your replies at-the-ready rather than putting yourself in an uncomfortable moment. Rich kids can be cruel and judgemental... like anyone else.

I would definitely agree with that. You are not being a jerk and I actually find this helpful. I never thought to do this but now that I think of it, it makes a ton of sense! haha Its a good way to turn the tables. But what if someone actually puts $10k in my hands? :rofl:

Realism

I would definitely agree with that. You are not being a jerk and I actually find this helpful. I never thought to do this but now that I think of it, it makes a ton of sense! haha Its a good way to turn the tables. But what if someone actually puts $10k in my hands? :rofl:

you just become a low life scum/scammer if you take the $

Genius

Run!

Jayums

If they did that I'd start running.

iwantacock

Run!

LMFAO I would be too shocked to run

iwantacock

LOL anyone with a brain would take that opportunity. Imagine the police report they would have to leave? hahaha

Realism

LOL anyone with a brain would take that opportunity. Imagine the police report they would have to leave? hahaha

nope - for $10K - im not throwing my future away - only the dumb ones think that way

iwantacock

nope - for $10K - im not throwing my future away - only the dumb ones think that way

It's an unrealistic situation haha I wouldn't actually do it.

myaz

OUCH... MY EYES

I got no problems with it. I've seen a handful of people wearing variations of that one as an every day watch. Mostly middle-aged business owners and attorneys, but the people I've known with those have not "advertised" them, they've kept them under their sleeve and you might miss them unless you really look. Something about the understated attitude of the owner can make it work just fine.

Maybe it's your picture, but the gold appears yellower and deeper on the gen.

iwantacock

OUCH... MY EYES

I got no problems with it. I've seen a handful of people wearing variations of that one as an every day watch. Mostly middle-aged business owners and attorneys, but the people I've known with those have not "advertised" them, they've kept them under their sleeve and you might miss them unless you really look. Something about the understated attitude of the owner can make it work just fine.

Yeah I definitely won't be showing it off especially because if the wrong people see it I wouldn't want to get hurt for a replica

iwantacock

image-7_zps5nt4qq39.jpg

image-6_zpsqq0duolz.jpg

l will let you do the rest yourself.

Thank you for posting them i don't know why i was having trouble posting.

myaz

OUCH... MY EYES

Yeah I definitely won't be showing it off especially because if the wrong people see it I wouldn't want to get hurt for a replica

Hurt........feelings or robbery? happened to a tourist on shore off a cruise ship.Death of a Rolex theft victim - Thiefhunters in Paradise

rawbaws

You stole my profile pic OP!