Sign in to follow this  
rodralph

I finnaly received her blessing....

nev848

Brietling have just released the new larger Nav. Hopefully this end up on the Chinese drawing boards sometime soon.

rodralph

Brietling have just released the new larger Nav. Hopefully this end up on the Chinese drawing boards sometime soon.

I am sure it will not be long before a rep is out. It will be interesting to see how close to the original it comes out to be.

rodralph

Rodralph,

If you have to beg, plead, cry or all of the former...............your relationship is doomed my dear chap.

This forum is so addictive that you'll find yourself in a predicament very quickly indeed.

You're going to have to draw the (proverbial) line in the sand.

And sooner the better.

I've only been here for a couple of weeks, and I am already addicted. Lots of beautiful watches to admire. For now, I am just adding to the list.

narikaa

The old missing Y chromosome thread comes around again

Why don't you henpecked subservients just tell wifey that she's 'Beginning to sound like my ex wife'

to the retort 'But youve not been married before'

answer 'Ta dah'

:rimshot:

Or if you really want to flex your gonads

when she breaks into the 'waah waah waah' routine over the above

just say youll forgo the rep watch and put a few dollars more into the hat and trade her in for a pretty version

;)

supraz

I am very lucky that my wife just lets me do as I please with my money. Note "my money" :P train em from a young age you can't go wrong!

DR3M3L

Crying and begging with the wife? You got a genuine wife? Damnit... RULE #1, REP WATCH NEEDS REP WIFE.

Kleen™

If you get into problems buying watches, the problem is not that you're buying watches...

black263

Welcome. There are a few of us on the forum, and another is always welcome.

texasbear

My wife doesn't complicate, she just says: For every rep you buy, i'll buy a new purse or shoes! :)

rep too?

always gen when it comes to purses and shoes hehe

After ordering our first rep watches, still waiting, my wife and I started looking up rep purses. They are just too hard to do right I think. They are huge pieces of fabric or leather making fakes painfully obvious from a considerable distance. Though I'd love to be proven wrong, some of those bags are super expensive.