Sign in to follow this  
edgematic

IWC Ingenieur 3227 - stolen/lost in transit

edgematic

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post that 2 weeks ago I sent out a package containing 3 pieces. 2 AP's and 1 IWC Ingy 32227. The watches all needed a service and were heading to the netherlands. Since the 20th the package is missing, Dutch Post says they never received it although tracking shows they did.

Anyhow, long story short, that piece was given to my dad by me. So I feel pretty bad about the whole issue and wanted to ask you guys to keep an eye out if you see a 3227 appearing on a website without box or papers, in case it got stole and someone wants to make some quick money.

Also, if anyone is willing to sell his 3227, I'm willing to pay a good price as I want to give it back to my father in some way possible. Been thinking about gen as well but he would not accept that.

Thnx.

Powerguy1

I have one available. Message sent.

Left Coast Guy

Read the sales rules bud, you can't sell here until you've hit post minimums....and trying to subvert this by PMing members is frowned upon....

black263

Read the sales rules bud, you can't sell here until you've hit post minimums....and trying to subvert this by PMing members is frowned upon....

Don't think that applies if you are replying to a Want to Buy, and do so by PM.