SliceMaster
gmtwristies003.jpg

Gazzla

UEYtgNL.jpg?1

lcTqp7J.jpg?1

Rower
BF967DDF-9A70-40DD-9317-30AF1A9E1847_zpszjocetg0.jpg

_DC_

That's one of the best quartz PAMs ever made, Dave. Same case as the 7753 version. I used to have one myself. Nice pickup!

For me today - one of the most beautiful watches I own...

6263-180913.JPG

Snap

16364277295_a35a534af6_b.jpg

Accept yours has custom DC ageing Andy :P

DC

Chiquita Fanjita

Deciding between one of my new arrivals :)

54E00235-7306-4279-93FF-3DC1D164D3AC_zpsihqld7di.jpg

or

0691E0BF-DD55-4442-9B2C-876C221A587D_zps3yzznrdm.jpg

midasmook

Can't wait to get a good close up look of the new Safari Andy.

_DC_

Predictably, still this...

21332A33-152F-4C80-9DFB-03D1CC35193B_zpsf9i2ut9e.jpg

DC

Chiquita Fanjita

No worries John. Will get something sorted soon and let you have a wee look. It is stunning mate. You and Del started me off on my PAM addiction and now you've got me addicted to the AP's too :lol:

Jonnybaws

No worries John. Will get something sorted soon and let you have a wee look. It is stunning mate. You and Del started me off on my PAM addiction and now you've got me addicted to the AP's too :lol:

AP additictions are bad... :picard:

I have two on the way replacing the two I sold and I'm about to pull the trigger on a Bumble Bee...

#itsgettingoutofhand!

Chiquita Fanjita

I have two on the way replacing the two I sold and I'm about to pull the trigger on a Bumble Bee...

#itsgettingoutofhand!

:lol: I've only got two more AP's I fancy for now, however there are a few more PAM's I like. My collection is now at 18 reps and 1 gen and if I want more I think I'll need to trim down the collection. Only problem is its hard deciding what to let go :(

Jonnybaws

#itsgettingoutofhand!

:lol:I've only got two more AP's I fancy for now, however there are a few more PAM's I like. My collection is now at 18 reps and 1 gen and if I want more I think I'll need to trim down the collection. Only problem is its hard deciding what to let go :(

Which ones?

Chiquita Fanjita

:lol:I've only got two more AP's I fancy for now, however there are a few more PAM's I like. My collection is now at 18 reps and 1 gen and if I want more I think I'll need to trim down the collection. Only problem is its hard deciding what to let go :(

Which ones?

The 15400 rose gold and the Rose Gold Themes. Also really like the gen white ceramic Diver, but the rep of it isn't great.

KarmaToBurn

Omega for this Friday

Wristshots-7.jpg

Jonnybaws

Which ones?

The 15400 rose gold and the Rose Gold Themes. Also really like the gen white ceramic Diver, but the rep of it isn't great.

15400 RG is on my list.. You've got the Don? If so, I think you've already got the better RG AP ROO... JMHO

Chiquita Fanjita

Which ones?

15400 RG is on my list.. You've got the Don? If so, I think you've already got the better RG AP ROO... JMHO

Yeah, got the Don Ramon too mate. There's just something about the dial on the RG Themes that is gorgeous :wub:

Jonnybaws

Which ones?

Yeah, got the Don Ramon too mate. There's just something about the dial on the RG Themes that is gorgeous :wub:

Fair enough mate, personally I like the contrast of the RG and the dark brown dial of the Don better..

Chiquita Fanjita

Which ones?

Fair enough mate, personally I like the contrast of the RG and the dark brown dial of the Don better..

That's what's wrong mate - I like them both :lol: addicted.com

Gazzla
qa8bYku.jpg?1

Icemix69

This again.........

C824E990-358F-4CC9-9C85-5DD90668ABC5_zpsa57aegov.jpg