Sign in to follow this  
hublotkingpower

Hublot Big Bang Ceramic HELP Misaligned Dial

hublotkingpower

Hello friends,

I received my Hublot BB Ceramic from Kuvarsit about 3 weeks ago. The delivery and payment was amazing and customer service was excellent. However I have just noticed that the dial of my Hublot is slightly misaligned (turned) to the right, where as the 60 minute marker wouldn't align with the top screw of the ceramic bezel.

How would I possibly fix this considering I am located in the UK?

Would Timpson repair such an issue or is there any other repair services based in the UK?

I have already messaged Alex from UK watch services 2 weeks ago, however still haven't gotten any replies from him addressing my issue with the misaligned bezel.

I am new t this forum so please bear with me :(

Thank you in advance for all your help :)

Cheers

hublotkingpower

anyone at all could please help me?

Mattcas

The only advice I can give is don't take a rep to a high street watch repairer like Timpson. I'm not sure of the exact laws but I'm sure they can confiscate reps.

Mattcas

Also, in terms of reply.

2 weeks is a while yes but give them time. These TDs will have lots of people ordering/emailing everyday.

I'm sure he will get back to you and you can sort it with him. Some of the more experienced members may have more to say on this but my question posts tend to get ignored so good luck.

Gazzla
:ttiwwop:

Gazzla

The only advice I can give is don't take a rep to a high street watch repairer like Timpson. I'm not sure of the exact laws but I'm sure they can confiscate reps.

You're talking utter bollocks.

Owning a rep is not unlawful.

Mattcas

Not actually what I said is it? Please read. and I said I wasnt 100% sure but from my personal experience I have been informed that counterfeit goods can be confiscated. I work in fraud, we deal with this kind of stuff daily.

Gazzla

Er . . .

Not actually what I said is it? Please read. and I said I wasnt 100% sure but from my personal experience I have been informed that counterfeit goods can be confiscated. I work in fraud, we deal with this kind of stuff daily.

Okay, Mr Fraud Expert, you take a rep to Timpsons for a repair and the bloke that cuts keys and repairs your shoes decides that your watch is a rep and calls the Old Bill because he decides your watch is counterfeit? Fucking really?

Many members here have used Timpsons to repair their watches. They don't give a fuck where they came from or whether they are reps or gens. They merely act on customers' instructions and fix them.

FFS :picard:

Mattcas
Er . . .

Okay, Mr Fraud Expert, you take a rep to Timpsons for a repair and the bloke that cuts keys and repairs your shoes decides that your watch is a rep and calls the Old Bill because he decides your watch is counterfeit? Fucking really?

Many members here have used Timpsons to repair their watches. They don't give a fuck where they came from or whether they are reps or gens. They merely act on customers' instructions and fix them.

Is there any need to be rude? I have not been rude to you, I'm just using the experience I have had. People try and claim on counterfeit goods in my job, they take them to shops and they get reported or confiscated. How exactly can you chastise me for giving my opinion based on experience? You just saw a new person and came for some bashing right? if you want to contribute answer the question lad asked and try to be helpful, keep your rudeness to yourself. Thankyou

Mattcas
Hello friends,

I received my Hublot BB Ceramic from Kuvarsit about 3 weeks ago. The delivery and payment was amazing and customer service was excellent. However I have just noticed that the dial of my Hublot is slightly misaligned (turned) to the right, where as the 60 minute marker wouldn't align with the top screw of the ceramic bezel.

How would I possibly fix this considering I am located in the UK?

Would Timpson repair such an issue or is there any other repair services based in the UK?

I have already messaged Alex from UK watch services 2 weeks ago, however still haven't gotten any replies from him addressing my issue with the misaligned bezel.

I am new t this forum so please bear with me :(

Thank you in advance for all your help :)

Cheers

Going off this topic as I can't be arsed with being bashed for trying to help. Sorry dude hope you sort the issue out.

Gazzla
Er . . .

Is there any need to be rude? I have not been rude to you, I'm just using the experience I have had. People try and claim on counterfeit goods in my job, they take them to shops and they get reported or confiscated. How exactly can you chastise me for giving my opinion based on experience? You just saw a new person and came for some bashing right? if you want to contribute answer the question lad asked and try to be helpful, keep your rudeness to yourself. Thankyou

I was merely pointing out that you were posting misinformed nonsense.

If you are offended, then I apologise. You clearly haven't had a decent look around this place. Maybe this is not the forum for you . . .

Robin195959

I think they do it on purpose(not). A bit like the misaligned screws!! The Hublot lovers tell me even on the gens it's a style thing. Ho ho ho. Poor workmanship more like.

Mattcas
Er . . .

If you are offended, then I apologise. You clearly haven't had a decent look around this place. Maybe this is not the forum for you . . .

There is a difference between pointing out what you to believe is misinformed nonse and just being an arse.

The forum has treated me very well so far, I'm well aware there is always one in a few that have to be unnecessarily rude. Done. Thankyou

Gazzla
Er . . .

There is a difference between pointing out what you to believe is misinformed nonse and just being an arse.

The forum has treated me very well so far, I'm well aware there is always one in a few that have to be unnecessarily rude. Done. Thankyou

May I humbly suggest you grow a thicker skin. If you are offended by the above comments then I fear for your future mental stability.

hublotkingpower

Cheers for the help :beer2: . So would it be wise to send my watch for a re-alignment at Timpsons then since there has been a mixed response? Just don't want to risk it getting it confiscated by the shop owner although POWERMAX said that it would be quite unlikely.

Any other possible alternatives otherwise? :)

steve123

Cheers for the help :beer2: . So would it be wise to send my watch for a re-alignment at Timpsons then since there has been a mixed response? Just don't want to risk it getting it confiscated by the shop owner although POWERMAX said that it would be quite unlikely.

Any other possible alternatives otherwise? :)

his name is powermax just as much as yours is newbie ;)

there are some uk based trusted watch smiths on this board, do a search? or call that timpsons and ask?

good luck and some pics!